"Our love story"

Dundynotfound
Type: fluff and a little smut
Top: fundy, george
Bottom: dream
6'0 fundy, 6'1 george and 5'3 dream.

Summary: dream fell in love with george and fundy at the same time so he dated both of them at the same time making him cheat constantly to both of them until fundy and george find out they decided to share dream they both...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3rd person pov-

Fundy had always thought that dream is cheating to him because he always turn off his location when his hanging out with his friend.. when he never turn his location off while george only felt  something is wrong so he look at dream phone while dream is in the bathroom..

-Fundy pov-

I always felt that dream is hiding something from me... i always thought that he maybe cheating on me so the only thing i need to do is to find out if he is cheating on me...

-George pov-

I always felt something is wrong so when dream is in the bathroom i took his phone and look at photo i see nothing and soon i look at his contacts "baby fox♡" as i saw this my blood started to boil... so his really cheating? Hmm i got an idea... i grab my phone and started to save the contact info of that guy. I smirk as i think of the idea run into my head..

-Dream pov-  

I'm still thinking on how to tell both of them that i like both of them and i can't pick between them as guilt came upon me i finish and started to go back into the room i see george texting someone "who are you texting?" I ask as he said "oh it's a friend" he said as he smile... but why do i have a bad feeling? I shrug the felling as i lay down and sleep..

-George pov-

As soon as i save the number and text the other guy "is your boyfriend dream" i ask while the other guy said "yes why?" Hmm so he really was cheating... "his also my boyfriend look i think something is wrong and i started to look at his phone and saw your number but i guess that conform it that he is cheating" i said as the other guy said "i honestly think he is cheating he never turn off his location but he close it right now" the guy said "right george by the way" i said "fundy so what do we do?" The guy said "teach him a lesson?" I said as dream came back and said "who are you texting?", "oh a friend" i said as he lay down and fall asleep soon i get back at texting and said the plan as i think of it i smirk and said "oh your not walking daydream~ oh and your not gonna top anymore~"

-3rd person pov-

As the two plan dream is also preparing himself to tell both of his boyfriend... a week after fundy had ask dream into a place where it was just trees and all a house that is big but only fundy lives he he had said that he was lonely and want dream to come in his house.... when dream came two man had pull him close one was fundy who's in his back while george is in front of him holding his face "so what does it feel that you cheat on us" george said "i- i was about to tel-l you-u guy-s" dream said as he stutter while he felt fundy getting hard.. "your not gonna walk baby" george said as fundy had taken off dream cloths..

After that.... 🙂🙃🥲

-Dream pov-    

I shouldn't have done that.... i should have tell them as i try to walk to go into the bathroom to clean up as i got up i felt something run down between my tights as i blush i look at the two who was already awake "so we did a number on you" george said while smirking "honestly don't be surprise if i get pregnant" i said as the two look at me "what do you mean?" Fundy had said "my mother had been friend with  goddess aphrodite and when she has find out she give me something to eat that would make me capable of getting pregnant.." i said as the two has a smile on their face while george aura darken "just make sure it's only the two of us"... he said "yes look... i fall in love for the both of you and when you both had ask me out i cannot say no... both of my crush had ask me out i didn't know what to do" i explain as i blush harder...

-3rd person pov-

As dream explain the two boys smirk "so you liked us before we dated?" Fundy ask as dream nod slowly "alright round two we want more children" george said as dream was still a blushing mess but even more red...

A few weeks later dream had came out pregnant but they don't know if it is twins or not yet (well duh it was only a week lol why did i even do this again? You know what never mind) when dream was at 3 months they are wondering why dream belly so be it look like he was 5 months but it turns out he was pregnant with quadruples baby (if you don't know what is quadruples baby it is 4... baby uhh idk why i wanted them to have that much but okay) soon they buy a lot of things for the baby when they find out that they are having quadruples it was when they also find out that two baby was girls and the other two was boys they also tell some friends and yeah they will a chaotic life but happy

THE END

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
992 words
I dunno why i make this really.... 🥲 i loss motivation at the end honestly i do when it was almost the end idk why.

Just know you are loved... have a good day...  good morning, after noon or night <33~