"w-wait his my nephew(niece)?"

Non ship;)

Type:fluff &  angst

Minecaft au dad techno grandfather phil trans dream

-Writer note-
It's  similar  with his your father.

Summary: techno had a female  child but was taken away by the mother because  of her thought  that he cannot  take care of a child as everyone  known that he hates children.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3rd person pov-
-16 years ago-

Techno was drunk and had a one night stand at a local ****** and all because he had a great  week without  his brother wilbur bothering him which is unlikely but he brush it off...

Techno and the girl named kaylin keep contacts of each other for the sake that the girl was not pregnant but... no she was and all techno decided to help with anything  because  it's  his still his child.

After 9 months of pregnancy  the kaylin given birth  to a beautiful  girl named nora because  of the girl grandmother  named Norah...

A beautiful green eyes, a freckles across her face, a pinkish skin tone, and a lovely pink hair she also had phil gray wings.

The two keep contact for 5 years until techo can't  contact her anymore  and had no news... techno didn't actually  told phil  or anyone at all just incase they would use it angst him.

The mother  actually  died and her sister  took after the child that's  why they had loss contact nora changed her name to dream when her mother pass away and hid the truth that it was a she not a he he had been  mistaken as a man for a while due to her mistake  of cutting  her hair just for fun but cut it way short so her mother had to cut very  short  for her to be mistaken as a man not a woman.

Years went by when she was 14 she started  the dream smp we're  she had meet again her father and everyone that had come when she was 15 war had begun... because  of tommy mistake.

-back to present-
-Dream pov-

Is this alright...? A war between my uncle?.... do... they even know i exists... i been stuck pretending to be old... i'm  still a child... but is this really  alright?... hah i guess I'm  still your daughter i'm  too much just like you... i don't  hate it... i hate the fact that they know us as rival and a good friend...

-Tommy pov-

Now that i think about it i know nothing about techno... just cause  i don't  know if he had a lover "hey techno did you have a lover back then? Or a child" i said as i look at techno  who is sitting in the couch with phil and wilbur i saw phil and wil look at me with a shock and then wil face turn into a smirk one which is i don't like "... i had a child" techno said as he look down as me and wilbur, and phil  open our mouth with shock  i did expect that comming "now that i think about it she's  around  your age by now" he said as i was stunned "really?" I said as i wanna meet him? Her ehh i don't care but i just wanna meet her or him.

"Yeah..." but now that i think about it he look down "why didn't  you tell me?" Phil ask as i look at him confused  i though  he should  know by now "i... didn't  want anyone use her angst  me... i guess but i loss contact to her mother... i don't know " he said as i look at him...

-7 weeks later-
-3rd person pov-

As the war began bombs  everywhere came a slashing sound from the sword as that happens tommy and dream are fighting  each other as they fight more someone yelled "tommy dream stop! Dream your supposed to be the mature one!" Bad said as he tried to stop dream but didn't  succeed but tommy took the advantage of that when dream was distracted and tommy cut off dream mask and wood that let out the long pink hair and they seen her face a green eyes, freckles around her face a pinkish skin tone and all soon the slashing sounds of the sword was now gone slowly fade away you can see that she look a little  like techno "what?" Dream said as that broke the silents "your a woman!?!?" Tommy  said "so what if i am?" Dream said as he falls down and sit "bruh all this time i was fighting  a woman  ughh " tommy whines  as dream only look at him "dream why do you look like techno?" Sapnap ask as dream look at sapnap "why do you think so?" Dream said "you have the same hair color  a skin tone i guess" sapnap said in response "i'm  half piglin brute maybe that's why?" Dream said as techno  walks towards dream "... n-nora?" Techno muttered a little  only enough for dream and tommy to hear "yes?" Dream said in response on techno  as techno heard the answer  he hugs her tight  and said "i though i loss you" as dream look back at him and hug back "i though  you have forgotten  me.." dream said as she closr her eyes "i didn't... i always thought something  might have happened but where is your wings?" Techno  ask "oh I'm  hiding them and yes something happened... my mother died... and my aunt look after me" dream said in response on techno's question  "wha-" techno was about to ask as everyone  was looking  and " what the heck is going on?" Tommy said interrupting the two talking "... meet your niece " techno said as he stands up "WHAT???!!!" Tommy yelled  and the others was shocked  "yeah yeah surprise" dream said as he let out his wings  "but wait didn't you almost  married  fundy?" Eret ask in confused  "on yeah i guess we are cousins but george ruined it anyway" dream said as he got up when he look at techno he look kind mad "George not found  you better run" drean said as he pointed at techno who is holding  the sword "wait your my niece... i'm  your uncle... george flirt with you.. techno said we're  on the same age... your 17?!" Tommy said as he is trying  to process  what is happening but decided to help techno chase george  soon fundy and wilbur joined when they are done with the processing  but soon techno and tommy decided  that both fundy and george are the target  wilbur  trying to stop techno and tommy  to kill his son...

The end
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1098 words

It's  very  similar to the other  one hehehhe

*The purpose of our lives is to be happy.

DALALAMA*