Secrets A Zonnique and Ray Ray lovestory

Chapter 1

Zonnique pov:

He stroked his hand trough my blue hair and looked me in the eyes.

"Nique I love you" I smiled and pulled him in for a kiss.

"I love you too Ray" I murmur against his lips.

This is how I loved us. This relationship. I wish we wouldn't have to hide it and not only from the media, but from my dad too. He doesn't allow me to have boyfriends but i'm 18! Overprotective much? Usually I dont like having secrets for my father but Ray Ray is so worth it. When i'm with him its like he sees right trough me. He sees trough the designer clothes and blue hair and he sees the real me.

Me and Ray are just laying in my bed. Cuddling. My dad is on tour so we dont have to worry about that.

"When are you going to tell your dad about us?

I tensed up.

"Ray I cant tell him. Believe me it's for you own safety too, do you know how pissed he will be?"

"Well I know that. But I dont want to hide us anymore, and besides your dad doesn't have any guns anymore right?"

I laugh " No Ray Ray he doesn't, but that doesn't mean he won't find another painful way to kill you."

"Youre worth it" he says seriously.

"Uhuuhm and what about all those girls i've seen you flirting with"

"You know they dont compare to you. I'm 'single' for the media but I cant find a chick as good as you sooo.... I might just settle for you"

I cant help but laugh again. I know he's playin with me. He loves me and I know it, flirting with the fans really is part of his job and i dont mind because no matter what he never Takes it too far, and he always comes back to me.

"Ray?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you never tought about maybe we are moving too fast? I mean were only 18 and 19 and committed to our carreers and in an stressful relationship and-" I got cut off by Ray's lips. He kissed me and when he pulled back he said:

"I have tought about that. But when I thought about how miserable i'd be without you. I figured it's all worth it." He whispered. I melted right then and there but our moment got interrupted by a loud voice:

"Nique Nique i'm home"

"Shit" Ray Ray cursed out loud while getting off of my bed. What is my dad doing home?

"Quick hide in the closet" I say while Ray Ray runs in my walk-in closet. I quickly grab my apple Iphone and blue Beats by dr Dre and pretend to be listening to music.

"Nique Nique didn't you hear me calling you?" My father asks while walking into my room.

"Uuhm no dad I was listening to music. What are you doing here aren't you supposed to be on tour?"

"What aren't you happy to see your old man"

"Yes I am j-"

"Then come give me a hug" he smiles at me.

I walk over to my dad and give him a hug.

"I missed you dad"

"I missed you too, I tought I told you i'd be here today? I perform here tonight"

Now i remember.

"Yes you did I just forgot"

"Where yo momma at?"

"She went shopping with shekinah and shamera"

"Spending all my money ofcourse" he says jokingly

"Dad i'm sorry but I was really kinda about to go do my homework so..." "Alright Nique an old man can catch a hint, i'll go call yo momma and ask her when she'll get here."

"Thanks dad, I love you"

"I love you too babygirl" with that he walks out.

I open my closet and ray gets out.

"That was so close. I could almost see my life flash before my eyes"

"I know right."

"I think it's best if i'mma just leave now."

"No Ray Ray do you have to?"

He sees my dissapointed look and strokes the side of my face. Then he kisses me. " I love you Zonnique" he hugs me tight and kisses me again. "I love you too Ray" luckily my dad just left for the concert so Ray Ray can just walk out without any trouble.

"text me when you get home okay?" I look up to him. "I will baby" then he walks away. I know I maybe overreacting, but our love is so good I just want to let everyone know he is my man. But I cant, and that makes me kinda sad. Does that even makes sense? Pfffff this is so complicated