Authors note!!

I did some research, and I figured out at what location this story is at. Since Prince, Ray Ray, and Roc are originally from LA and Prod from Philly, I decided that the Mindless Mansion is in Atlanta, It would be closer to the OMG Girlz cuz that's where Bahja and Nique are originally from. Breaunna is originally from Alabama but in this story she lives with Bahja. As for where the MB boys are really staying as in 'home'':

Ray Ray's home is in Los Angeles Californie and he lives with his family still, he isn't home alot so it didn't make sense for him to move out yet since he's always on the road. He only sees his mom when he goes to visit her because she hates to get on planes.

Princeton's home is in Los Angeles Californie, and he lives there with his mom on his off time. He doesn't think about moving out yet since he's an only child, he doesn't want to leave his mother alone. He isn't home alot, but when he is he likes to spend those days with family.

Prodigy's home is in Marilyn Philadelphia. He lives there with his parents and siblings. He loves his family and is always happy to go home when he has off time so he doesn't even think about moving out yet either

Roc Royal's home is in Atlanta. When he had enough money he wanted to get his family out of the hood, so when he got famous he moved his family for Los Angeles California to Atlanta. His mom felt like that was the perfect place since the mansion is there too. His mom actually didn't want to leave the hood because she isn't the hollywood type of woman, but Roc insisted on giving the family the good life.

Im sorry if that was confusing in the story, I don't really know the places in Amerika since I'm from Europe, I live in Holland actually. So that's why I had to do alot of research to be able to figure out how everything would work out in this story.

That is also the reason why updating takes a little long, I'ts because when I write a fanfic, I want the readers to feel like the person would in real life actually do that too. That's why I do alot of research and use as much as possible recognizeable things, like I watch ustreams and use it in the story so Fans of (for example) The OMG girlz recognize it.

Just to clear this up in this story the ages are:

Breaunna- is 18, but she'll turn 19 November 29th, So she's actually 2 years older than Roc.

Roc- Is going to turn 17 July 23

Bahja- Is going to turn 17 August 2nd

Zonnique- turned 18 March the 20

Ray Ray- turned 19 January the 6 so he's 1 year older than Nique

Prince- Is 18

Prodigy- Is 18

If I ever named other ages in the story, (wich I'm sure I did) those are wrong.

But yeah for now that's all I have to say AND MB'S NEW ALBUM IS OUT SINCE TUESDAY, I  got it, but make sure y'all check it out, it's really dope and I'm just so proud of the young men the've become.