Secrets Sneek peek chapter 6 part 2

Ray's Pov:

''Okay, is it on?"

'"Yeah, you can go.''

"You better catch this on tape this finna be incredible." She tells me and smiles at me.

"We gon' see?"

"Here we go." She says and does the trick on the skateboard. She slides down the stair railing and lands on the skateboard back.

She starts jumping around and laughing. "You got that? That was good wasn't it? Just admit it Ray!" She laugh popping her collar.

"Okay it was iight'' I tell her. It is midnight right now and we're the only ones here

"Okay Give me my camera back, I need to take some pictures for my blog'' She says while reaching out to her camera.

"Try to get it, I say while jumping on my skateboard and  skating away.''

"Ray!" She sucks her teeth and follows me on her skateboard. After a couple of minutes of her chasing me I hear a crash and Nique's voice yelling  "Ouch, fuck!" I look behind me and there she is sprawled out on the street and I can't help but laugh at the sight.

"You okay baby?" I chuckle and walk up to her.

"Got dammit I am not okay, just give me the damn camera now." She gets up and pulls the camera out of my hands. She was about to walk away  to get her skateboard but I grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her close to me. ''I loveyou'' I whispered while looking down at her and leaning in to kiss her.

That's when I wake up, my breathing irregular and my chest rapidly heaving up and down. That's when I fleel that stinging pain in my chest again, it hurts so bad and even since me and Nique broke up it's constantly been there, I get out of my bed and quietly head downstairs. I walk to the kitchen and open the liquer cooler. I need to numb myself I can't take this heartache so I take a pure shot of vodka, it burns on the way down my throat, but nothing can compare to the 24/7 stinging in my heart. I take another one, the burning feeling doesn't even matter as long as I don;t have to feel this pain anymore, as long as I'm numb, I take another shot , and another one . I still feel the panging in my chest, "Fuck this." I mutter and throw the glass in the sink and take a big gulp of the bottle. I haven't been able to sleep ever since the break up a month ago. She keeps popping up in my dreams and in day time she keeps running through my mind. I can't help but to feel like I never shoudl've broke up with her. I vowed to myself I won't ever regret a thing I say, promise or do, but here it is. My first regret. Ever.