Chapter 6 (Part 1)

Zonnique Pov:

A/n the house in the Used to be video is the MB conjunction house, so there's a beach behind the house but it's still public, there are never alot of people tho.

I pulled up at the conjunction house, he's probably here and if he ain't he's hiding. I got out of my car and rung the bell. No reply, I did it again. Again no reply. Ughh where this boy at? Should I call him? Nah I need to see his face, I need to know why he's swerving me, and he's swerving me SO bad he can't even come see Bahja in the damn hospital. Okay, think Nique, where could he be? I looked around and in the distance I saw the beach. My eyes widened and I got in my car. When he has things on his mind or he's sad or when he just wants to be alone he goes to the beach, and he'll just stare at the sea. At the waves he said it helps him clear his head. I parked my car, not too close the beach so I had to walk a little to actually get there. This isn't a huge beach so I should be able to see him when I get there, He took me  here once, he said his favorite place here was the cave, it was kind of like his secret hiding spot because not alot of people knew about the cave. I get my Phone out of my pocket and turn it off. It's been buzzing non-stop since I walked out of that hospital, I walked into the cave. "Ray?"

'Fuck!" I heard faintly. I walked to the sound and there he was.

"How'd you find me?" Was the first thing he said to me after swerving me 2 days.

"I'm not stupid, you just tell me why I had to find you, why I needed to go look for you? I mean I could've just got my Phone and called you but you've been ignoring me and that's not even the worst part you didn't even check on Bahja, What kind of friend are you?" I spat at him

"A friend who's tired of your bullshit Nique. I'm done, over it.''

I scoff at him. He can't be serious.

"And what is that supposed to mean?"

"Exactly what I said, I'm over it. Over you.''

"Gosh, you're acting like a little bitch, I'm the one that's supposed to be mad at YOU! Because of you being selfish everybody knows about us now" I yell

"Good! I don't even care, there is no US!" He yells back getting in my face, and I let those words sink in. No us?

"When there was a us, you acted like you didn;t want it, so It's over, I'm done getting played.'' A tear rolls down my cheek.

"Alright... I get it. I tought you of all people could handle this, you call yourself a man?'' I scoff "You ain't no man you're a bitch ass nigga, don't you fucking DARE talk to me, call me, or text me again did you hear me?"

"It's all good I already deleted you from my Phone.'' He chuckles.

I give him a dirty look and back out of that cave. I felt nauseous, and as soon as I stepped foot outside the cave I filled my lungs with fresh air. I finally let down my guard and start to sob uncontrollably. The tears blocked my sight and it was hard for me to see where I was heading. I got to my car as quick as possible and held the steering wheel. I layed my face down on it and sobbed. It's over. All that efford to make this relationship work, and he just ends it like that. Gosh I hate him, I mean I love him still but that's exactly what I hate. I hate that I love that guy so incredibly  much. It doesn't matter now anyways. It's over, and maybe that's for the best. I'm not even looking forward to going home, I have alot to explain and it's going to have to be the truth.

Ray POV

"Ayo Ray. Where you at?'' Prod's voice says through the voicemail. ''Everybody's lookin for ya and let me tell you Walter and Keisha ain't happy right now. They know... Call me when you hear this.''

Beep

And the voicemail ends. I press the delete button while gulping down another shot. This was the fifth already tonight. If I'm gonna have to face Keisha and Walter tonight I might as well get wasted. Haven't got drunk in months, but I made a exception for this occasion. I don't regret breaking up with her at all though. You'd think it's the alcohol but I actually feel great now I've got that weight off of my shoulders. I'm free again. I can do whatever the fuck I want to, I can fuck whoever I want to. Damn I can fuck whoever I want to, I'm finally getting some pussy again. Yep I'm loving the single life already.

Zonnique POV

I pull up at my home and I put my key in the lock to unlock it. I didn;t even have to twist it, my mom immediately opened the door when she heard my keys. ''Zonnique where were you? We were all worried to death!" She yells at me. I look away.

"Nique were you crying?" She asks and then my dad, Dejah, Domani, King and Major  walk  in the hallway too. 

"Zonnique you must've lost yo got damn mind!" Is the first thing my dad says while raising his eyebrows.

"You can't just take off like that what was that about anyways?" I look uneasily at my mom.

"Tipp, can you take the kids somewhere? I need to talk to Nique alone.''

"Hell nah, I wanna hear what she has to say too."

"Tip just let me handle this," He looks at me and then back at my mom.

"Aight, but you ain't off the hook yet Nique. When I come back we gon' talk and you're gonna stop lying.'' He eyed me knowingly, before walking out, telling the rest to follow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to make a part 1 and 2 to this chapter because, that would give me time to also get the storyline in My Kingdome right, I promise part 2 will be up soon. Sorry for grammar mistakes I'm soooo tired right now so I didn't check it.