chapter 4

Two weeks later:

'Ray Ray getting his Mindless Behavior on' I read on the internet. I scroll down and see a story about how Ray Ray apperently was having a good time with this fan on promo day last week. And then the picture they showed with it. This woman kissing Ray's neck, and then another one of her kissing him on his lips. I am beyond mad right now. This boy think he slick huh? just because we aint public doesn't mean he can go around and disrespect me like that I aint having it. I got out of my car and pressed on the door bell. "who's there?" I hear prince say trough the speaker  

"Prince I know you can see me just open the damn gate!" They have this security system at the mansion, so there are like alot of camera's I don't have time for games right now. 

"damn girl, you dont have to be so mean." 

"PRINCE OPEN IT!"  

"Well we was kinda busy practising and Kiesha really ain't gon' like i-"  

"I DON'T CARE"  

"okay then." and the gate opens.  

When I walk Inside of the house Prince and Prod are watching tv. There is this awkward silence. I guess they know about those pictures. 

"Where's Ray?" 

"He's in the studio with Roc recording" 

I walk downstairs. They have a recording studio in the mansion in the basement it's pretty cool, but that's off the point.  

"Ray I'm telling you she gon' be way worse than Bre is when she finds out about those pics man" 

I hear Roc say to Ray. 

"can we talk 'bout something else?" Ray says getting annoyed. He knows Roc is right tough, I AM mad right now.

I walk In there and they both look surprised. 

"Hey Roc" I say and hug him "What's happening?" 

"Nothing much' but uhm... I gotta go somwhere... I'll catch ya later a'ight Nique?" 

He just walks out like that. awkward much... 

"Hey babe" Ray says and tries to grab me by my waist put I push his hands off of me.

"Ray you need to stop disrespecting me like this, I'm not gonna just sit here and tolerate you like that no more!" I yell at Ray Ray. 

"It wasn''t what.-"

"It wasn't what it looked right? Damn that's so cliché." I say rolling my eyes.

"Nique I don't even know why you're all up in my case.-" 

"FOR ONE CUS IM YO GIRLFRIEND." Ray is really starting to get me mad. He is just acting like I'm overreacting, and what he's doing is perfectly fine. I don't think he realizes what he's doing, because at first the flirting and stuff, it used to be cute and funny because of the high pitched voice, how he looked really young and short so it was funny youknow. Now he is 19, it aint cute no more. And it didn't matter at first, but it's gotten way worse to the point that he even let those hoes kiss him and stuff. I know I said I'm not jealous of him flirting and hangin' with girls because it's his job. I'm still not jealous,I know for a fact that he loves me but he is doing a whole lot of things that have nothing to do with his job, and it just annoys me. And I know Ray like no other. Maybe even better than Roc, Prince and Prod, so I know that if you tolerate Ray he will continue, and I ain't having that.  

"Dang girl, when did you get so insecure." 

No. He. Didn't. He did not just try to blame this shit on me.