Chapter 3

Nique's Pov:

Me and the girls.That is me, Bahja and Bre are at a food court, we just finished the photo shoot so we decided to hit the mall for awhile. We was talking 'bout the upcoming tour, Roc's birthday just random stuff. I was ofcourse texting my boo. Thats one of the things I really love about this relationship. We can't hang out and do fun stuff outside of the house, we cant go to the movies as a couples, but every morning I get a good morning text from Ray, And every night I get a goodnight text from him, and througout the day he always be texting me. Thats the one of the only normal things about our relationship. Thats what normal teens do too.

Ray- Hey baby WYD?

Nique- Just hangin' with the girls, what bout you?

Ray- Working on a portret

Nique- Are you busy tough?

Ray- Naw babe I always have time for you.

I smile.

"Just throw him a party" I say like it's the most obvious thing in the world, Bre has been going on about Roc's birthday and how she doesn't know what to do since we aint gone be there. We'll be on tour by then.

"Why would she throw him a party if the OMG Girlz aint gone be there?" Bahja says getting annoyed. I kinda get why she's annoyed, but I kinda dont. I mean Bahja chooses not to have a boyfriend because she's been hurt before, but she can easily get a boyfriend that does treat her good. She's just automaticly attracted to them dumb fools and end up getting heartbroken. If she would just not go for the thug life type of guy I guarantee you she's gonna be talking more about the guy than me and Bre put toghether.

"Because, she loves and cares about Roc, she wants him to have fun" I tell Bahja.

"I bet she does" Bahja says while looking at the ground. I cant help but laugh. She always finds a way to embarras people by bringing up sex. ALWAYS.

"BAHJA SHUT UP" Bre yells and covers her face in embarrasment.

"Alright then girl. Just throw the boy a party. Now thats handled, let's talk about-."

"Wait a minute Bahja" I cut her off.

"Why don't you let me and Bre find you a man!''

"Hell naw.. That ain't happening girl." Bahja says raising one eyebrow.

"Come onn!! Diggy seemed into you at the scream tour!" Bre tells her. That's true tough, he kept checking her out when we would pass eachother or peform. And I know for a fact that Diggy is a good guy. I know he would never treat a girl wrong.

"Ofcourse he's into me. I'm hot. But that's all he's interested in, and I dont feel like getting used again I'm so over that"

"Bahja,trust us, we gone find the perfect boyfriend for you. believe me.-" I continue when my phone goes off.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF IT'S RA.-" Bahja begins yelling but Bre covers Bahja's mouth just in time. Dang why that girl getting all loud, she knows this shit is serious. If anyone finds out me and Ray are dating hell's gonna break loose. Our team dont even know. The only people that know are the Mindless boys, and the OMG girlz. That's it. I check my phone expecting it to be Ray, but it's moms.

Mom- Hey baby, the OMG Girlz is heading over to 106 and Park with Mindless next week. They want the two groups to do a battle and just have fun. Like a publicity stunt. Anyways I'll tel you about it when y'all get home, have fun baby I'll talk to you laterx

That was a long text. Another thing about being famous. Normal teens get normal text messages that say: Hi, WYD, TTYL, stuff like that, We get like our whole schedule it's crazy. It may seem like I overreact, but i'm not. I LOVE being famous, but I have to give up so much for it. From the little things like having normal texts, to big things like a normal relationship, sometimes I doubt if all this fame is worth it. But hey, I'f I wasn't in OMG then I would still be in the spotlights since I'm TI and Tiny's daughter. I love being famous tough, I just wish I could be more Zonnique, and less Star.

When I look up from my phone I see Bahja and Bre arguing about something but I cut them off.

"I'ts my mom. Since we was heading  over to NY to do 106 And Park, they asked us to do like, a publicity stunt with Mindless. They want us to battle eachother and stuff"

"OMG that'll be so dope! We get to beat their asses on the dance floor" Bahja says excitedly.

"How'd ya mama get this done? Both our schedules are crazy" Bre asks confused. I just shrug.

"What time Is it" Bahja ask.

"I don't know, like 6 PM" I answer still checking my phone.

'Lets go to the Mindless Mansion!" Bahja says. Even tough she doesn't want no boyfriend, she's really close with boys. As in just friends. Ray, Roc, Prod and Princeton are like her brothers. Same for me and Bre, the MB boys are like family to us, the only difference is that Roc and Ray are our boyfriends. Other than that Lolo and Reginae roll with us too. Lolo is Bahja''s younger sister, and Reginae is her best friend. They used to be in OMG, but there was too much age difference at that time. We hang out togheter and do fun stuff tough, we just don't make music toghether no more.

"Yeah lets go" Bre says and she starts getting her shopping bags. She must be really eager to see Roc again.

I drive us over there and as soon as were in the neigbourhood Bahja starts acting all ghetto and ratchet by yelling: "GUYS! OPEN UP, OMG IS IN THE BUILDING!" omg this girl is really too much, éverywhere we go she finds a way to be 'noticed'.

"What the hell is happening over here" Prodigy says while open the door. Me and the girls just walk inside without saying a word and make ourself comfortable in the house."GUYS! YO GIRLFRIENDS TOOK OVER THE HOUSE!" Prod yells to somewhere upstairs.

"OMG is taking over the house bitch" Bahja yells while keep being loud.

"What the hell is going on in here" Princeton says while coming down the sairs, followed by Roc and Ray. Roc immediatly walks over to Bre and they start making out.

Ray takes me by my hand and walks us over to the kitchen. There he lifts me up and let me sit on the counter, and hes standing in between my legs. I hug him and he wraps his muscular arms around me too. we just stay in that position for a second. then I pull away and kiss him, But ofcourse Prod and the rest came inside the kitchen and ruined the moment.

"Why ya'll have to be so nasty, thats where we make the damn food aight, get cho ass off of that counter" Prod says jokingly with a disgusted look on his face.

I laugh and get off of the counter and walk over to Prod and Prince to give em a hug. "Hey guys how y'all doing?"

"We good, we've been practicing our asses off for the last  7 hours, only to get bothered by Blue, Purple, and Pink, but other than that, I'm great" Prince says sarcasticly.

"Hey dont be hatin' on us, we just did a photoshoot, went shopping, and still got enough energy to come bother y'all. Now THATS dedication" Bahja answers back and everyone starts laughing. Then we hear Roc and Bre yell at eachother, it sounded like they was fighting.

"Damn, they going at it already? A second ago they was being all gross"Prodigy says. We all know not to interfear with their fights, last time Princeton did that he got a book thrown at his face. That might sound like it didn't hurt, but the boy had a big blue bruise on his eye. So everybody just ignores it now.

......................................................................................................................................................................

This chapter was more to get to know Nique a little bit better. I had the feeling it started getting long, and I was getting kinda tired so I stopped it here, but I'll continue it soon tough. Anyway let me know what you think i the Commenting box and keep voting and commenting, It really makes my day when I see all the votes and comments.Just to know that there's somebody who liked something I did my best for is the best feeling, so thanks to all the people that have been commenting and voting on my stories.