Chapter Eleven

"He did what?" Olivia asks staring at me as I cry into my pillow.

"He left."

"I know that. He told me what happened but I wanted to hear your side of the story," she murmurs and I sit up straight.

"What the hell? He told you? Why are you two suddenly so close?" I ask her bitterly.

"Were not here to discuss that. Were here to talk about what happened between you too." She states and I glare at her.

"What did he tell you?" I ask grabbing my phone to text Gilinsky.

"He told me that you won the bet and he can't be around you anymore."

"I need you to leave. Please." I mumble pressing call on Jacks name. She raises her eyebrows. "Leave."

"Uhm okay..." She sighs before trying to hug me. I shake my head and point to the door, Jack picking up the phone.

"Yes Mel?" He answers and I whine.

"Can you come over?" I ask him softly.

"What happened?" He asks softly and I whine again. "Fine fine. I'll be over in a few."

"Thank you." I whisper before hanging up and collapsing on my bed.

I'm surprised Sammy told Olivia and not Jack. It doesn't make any sense.

Within minutes the doorbell rings and I rush to answer it. "Okay, explain." Jack says once were in my room and I'm seated on my couch.

"Sammy and I were having such a great time. Laughing then all of a sudden he started saying we wouldn't work and that I won the bet. Then he kept saying he can't be around someone who doesn't feel the same way towards him. But Jack, I want him!"

"Then tell him that," he suggests and I close my eyes.

"I kissed him, on the lips. That didn't even make him stay. That kiss meant what words can't explain and he still left. He won't listen to me. I've called him a dozen times and when I texted him asking him if we could talk he told me no."

Jack sighs and pulls me into a hug. "Sams... Well he's all over the place. I'm sure he'll come around. You just have to try, show him you want him in your life."

"How do I do that?" I ask softly gazing up at his eyes.

"If he won't talk to you, make him listen. I can't tell you how because that's up for you to figure out,"

"But Jack, what if he just tells me he wants nothing to do with me? What then?"

"Melanie, stop being a little baby. Women up and get your man." He smiles, "Sam wouldn't be stupid enough to bring you down."

"Obviously he is," I mutter crossing my arms. "Will you drive me to his house?"

"He just texted me and said not to bring you to his house." He says checking his phone.

"Jack please! You said I have to get him but you're holding me back." I whine and he closes his eyes.

"Fine." He mumbles and I run out to his car. Literally run.

.

.

.

.

"Uhm I don't think its a good idea for you to go up there, Melanie." Emily, Sammy's sister says and I shake my head walking towards Sammy's bedroom.

I don't bother knocking, I just walk in and instantly regret it.

"Fuck," Sammy groans pulling his body off of... Andreas? Wow. Just wow.

"Wow Sammy. I come here to tell you I'm fucking in love with you and you're in bed with the girl you told me not to worry about? Fuck you Sammy." I say tears burning my eyes.

"Wait what?" He asks stunned, stepping toward me. I just slap him across the face.

"You know whats sad Sammy? I believed what you told me today. But I was just stupid like all the other girls who fell for you." I say tears falling down my cheeks and he just stares at me. Holding his cheek.

"Mel, please listen to me." He says trying to grab my arm as I went to leave the room. Andrea snickering.

"Why should I listen to you? You're nothing but a liar." I snap jogging down the stairs. Bumping into Nate who was storming up the stairs.

"What're you doing here?" He asks me as I move past him.

"Nothing," I mutter as Sammy wraps his arms around my body to stop me from walking away.

"Please listen!" He pleads and I just stand there.

"Please let me go," I whisper not wanting to be anywhere near him.

He said Andrea was just an ex and nothing more. I wonder what else he lied about.

"Only if you promise to hear me out," he murmurs and I shake my head.

"I don't want to hear it Sammy. I came here thinking I was in the wrong or maybe I did something. But you insisted on fucking some bitch you told me not to worry about. I'm done with you Samuel Wilkinson."

"Sam, let Melanie go. She doesn't want to listen to you," Emily snaps at Sam but he doesn't budge.

"I don't care about fucking Andrea! You had nothing to worry about with her, it was a spur of the moment thing." He pauses as Andrea comes down the stairs wearing one of his t shirts and nothing else.

"Stop crying please," he whispers turning me around to face him. His fingers brushing the tears off my face and I just rolled my eyes.

"Why should I do anything you say? I was stupid, I hope you're happy with Andrea." I say glancing at her, her smile couldn't of been bigger.

I push Sam's hands off of me and walk out of the house.

Gilinsky waiting in the car for me. as I'm getting in the car Olivia pulls into the driveway beside Jacks jeep and I stare at her. "Its not what it looks like," she says stepping out of her car.

"I can not believe this." I say starting to hiccup. Stupid, happens when I cry really hard. "Hope you him and Andrea have a blast."

With that I slime the door to Jacks jeep and he looks over at me as Olivia knocks on the window. "She doesn't want to talk to you," he snaps at her before pulling out of the driveway.

I finally get the tears to stop falling and I pull myself together.

"I did not see any of that coming, if I would have known I that he was doing that I wouldn't have brought you. I'm sorry you had to see that."

"Don't. Don't apologize for his mistake."

"You don't deserve that." He frowns and I just sigh looking out of the window dramatically. "How're you feeling?"

"Words can't explain the pain I feel inside. But deep down I knew this would be the out come."