★彡[ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴛ 2]彡★

Mini switched on the TV and they started watching Raya and the Last dragon. Rudy was fascinated by the graphics and the sound.

"How do they do this?"
Mini was about to answer when Rudy's stomach started to grumble.

"I'll go get the popcorn," Mini said laughing

𝓢𝓸 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓮. 𝓨𝓮𝓪 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮. 𝓢𝓸 𝓲𝓶𝓶𝓪 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓝𝓣𝓮𝓻𝓔𝓢𝓽𝓘𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 (𝓱𝓮𝓱𝓮)

Aru and Aiden weren't back yet so they both decided to sleep the night.

Mini fell asleep when suddenly she was hit by bad dreams.

Yea the usual, people not washing their hands and people using the five-second rule but then the dream shifted to the otherworld, and the night bazaar destroyed and everyone she knew and loved at her feet dead. A shadow of the sleeper towered over her. " This is your doing Yamini Lopez.
You were too weak and cowardly to protect your friends and now........their dead." The Sleeper finished simply.

Mini felt like crying  "No, this is a dream! A very awful dream! I want it to end! Please.....

"Mini! Wake up!"

She woke up in Rudy's arms, hot tears spilling on her cheeks. She later found out that she had been crying in her sleep.

" You had bad dreams?" Rudy said
Mini told everything that had happened and Rudy listened patiently.

"Mini, I need to tell you something, I feel like I'm a failure too sometimes, like when Aiden tells me I'm an idiot or when I'm not able to help you guys sometimes, I feel like that too, but then someone told me that if you keep on feeling that way then you will put yourself down and you won't be able to do anything because you keep on feeling like you can't do it." Rudy said

Mini looked at Rudy amazed. Suddenly she felt better.

"You help the potatoes in any way you can. If I'm telling the truth, the potatoes wouldn't be able to be a team without you. Or even me for that matter."

Mini blushed, Her eyes started getting droopy.

" Thanks for everything Rudy, I like-"

She fell asleep in Rudy's arms, The TV sounds fading in the background. Dreaming sweet dreams.

hērē'Ş ໓ค fคຖคrt (Şrrฯ if itຊ ๖ค໓ ໐r Ş๓th)