𝙶̷𝚊̷𝚗̷𝚐̷𝚜̷𝚝̷𝚎̷𝚛̷ 𝙰̷𝚄̷-𝟺̷

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

Aiden and the rest of the Potatoes ran in different corners of the forest, looking for the girl named Mini.

He stopped by a grove which had mangoes growing in it. And under a mangrove tree was the girl named Mini tied up while opposite to that tree was a boy and a girl armed with guns talking.

He was thinking of a strategy to use to save the girl when-

"Mini!" Said a harsh whisper behind him.
Aiden turned around and saw the strong girl behind him. He pushed him aside and ran swinging her mace ready to save Mini when...she stopped.

Aiden was pulling her back with all his strength. And right at that moment the girl's eyes landed on the boy and girl who had heard the loud whisper and were now looking around while keeping a close eye on Mini.

Aiden pulled her behind a tree and sushed her. The girl just huffed and peered at the scene infront of her.

"Ayyy look Kara, I found gold!" Said the boy

The girl called Kara wrinkled her nose. "That's a piece of dung" she said

The boy didn't drop the piece of dung but instead peered at it with curiosity.

"How is dung golden? It must be a piece of gold! Just wait until Master sees this.Then he'll buy me the human cannon I wanted for my birthday!"

The strong girl rolled her eyes "Those two look like a pair of nutcases, it will be easier to finish them off quickly" she said getting up and grabbing her mace.

Aiden grabbed her. "We need a strategy" he said.

The girl scoffed "Strategy?" She said looking at Aiden with a dangerous look in her eyes "My sister has been kidnapped by a bunch of nutcases for gods sake!" She whisper shouted.

Aiden took a deep breath "I know that, which is why-" He paused and suddenly touched the ground and pulled out something grey that was dangling from his hand.

It was a mouse.

"We need a diversion" Aiden said, completely ignoring the fact that there was a mouse squealing and trying to escape from his grip.

The strong girl jumped back in surprise and threw the mouse into the mango grove where it landed smack into the enemy boy's face.

The girl named Kara jumped back. "Grenade!" she said ducking and hugging the earth.

Meanwhile the boy just screamed in a very high pitched girly voice and tried to get off the mouse that was now stuck to his forehead.

"Well that's one way to cause a diversion" The strong girl said.

They both came in and attacked from all sides. In five minutes, both the girl and the boy were knocked out.

"Boiiii that was amazing!" The strong girl said fist bumping Aiden.

I'm Brynne Rao by the way, who are you?

Before Aiden could respond, the enemy boy had pinned him from behind. And Aiden had no time to pull out his gun.

It was then he heard the boy groan in pain, letting go of him and his back being pierced by a javelin.

Aiden looked behind him in surprise as he saw the pretty girl with a braid smiling with this cocky look on her face and her hands on her hips as she looked at the destruction around her.

The enemy boy tried to get up but Brynne struck his head with her mace.

Aiden grinned, maybe he had underestimated these girls.

Behind him the two girls cackled like witches.

Just then, Aiden felt a buzz in his pocket. It was the mini radio Hanuman had given him. He pulled it out but then-

"MmmMph!"

Oh right...Mini was still tied to the tree...

The two girls went to release her but just then she disappeared.

"What! Where did she go!" The girl with a braid said in surprise

"There!" Brynne said.

Aiden saw Mini being hauled by a guy fully clothed in black. He was like a shadow, blending in and out of the forest.

Aiden brought out his gun trying to shoot him. At one point he shot him in his arm, the guy in black hissed in pain, but then he disappeared.

Brynne slammed her fist into a tree while the girl with a braid looked helpless.

Aiden sighed, wanting to help them but he knew if he went one step near them he would be a dead man.

The mini radio he was still holding beeped, loud enough for everyone to hear. He heard a few static noises and then Hanuman's voice filled the mango grove.

Well congrats Aiden and Potatoes, you passed your first test. The person who just kidnapped the girl is our enemy, your goal is to kill him before he destroys the world.

"What about Mini?" Brynne said sounding furious

Oh yeah....ummm save her too I guess...

"And who is this guy anyway! And why do we have to kill him? What even is this!" The girl with the braid said, a crazed look of anger on her face.

All in good time my dear, right now you have to go find a safe place to hide. Before he kidnaps anymore of you.

Aiden switched off the radio, now he had two things to do. Complete the quest and save Mini.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯