꧁𓊈𒆜🅷🅰🅽🅰🅷🅰🅺🅸 🅰🆄-🅸🅸𒆜𓊉꧂

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ-2༻꧂

After yesterday, It was really hard to sleep, Kara actually liked Aiden. I didn't know what to feel about it.

I should support her as a sister, but I feel pain somewhere in my heart. It just hurts to see them together.

I feel something squeeze my heart, suddenly I can't breathe. 

"Aru, I want to know if-" Brynne suddenly came to my room.

"Aru?"

I coughed, and a pale pink petal landed on my hand.

"Brynne-"

"OH, MY GODS. WHAT THE HELL I AM GETTING MINI NOW!"

Just then Mini entered the room. 

"Did someone call me?"

"MINI, ARU IS COUGHING FLOWER PETALS! PLEASE DO SOMETHING....."

"Flower petals...." Mini sounded really worried

After a minute of checking Mini suddenly broke down in tears.

"Aru... you have Hanahaki..."

"OH NO NOT THE HANAHAKI! WAIT..." 

"What's Hanahaki?"  Aru asked tilting her head

Mini stopped crying and stared at her, Brynne facepalmed muttering " Of course, she would do this. This is Shah we're talking about for gods sake...."

Mini suddenly became uncomfortable 

"Aru.....Hanahaki is a disease when you love someone but the person doesn't seem to love you back, flowers start growing in your lungs and you start coughing flower petals."

"Okay......so we cure it?"

Mini looked at her with tears in her eyes " The only way to do it is to get a surgery and forget that you loved that person, also losing the ability to love anyone romantically. Or you could tell that person that you love him and have them accept it."

"Aru who is it?" Brynne asked. She looked like she was ready to punch that guy in the balls.

"It's -....A-Aiden......"

"Oh......" Brynne looked like she was gonna scream

Aru felt like crawling under a rock and dying. They all saw the way Aiden looked at Kara and he barely looked at Aru anymore."

"Aru..... you have to take the surgery.....please...."

I-I can't forget him......and I can't tell him either......because I know he doesn't love me like that.....I-It hurts to breathe.......

Is this the price to pay for love?

★·.·'¯'·.·★ 🅰🆄🆃🅷🅾🆁-🅲🅷🅰🅽 ★·.·'¯'·.·★

𝒪𝒽......𝒢𝑜𝒹𝓈.......𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓈𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝒹.......𝐼𝒯𝒵 𝒫𝒰𝑅𝑅𝐹𝐸𝒞𝒯!

*𝓅𝓊𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒽𝑒𝓈* 

𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒿𝑜𝒷....

𝒮𝑜..𝒜𝓇𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝐻𝒶𝓃𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓀𝒾 𝒽𝓊𝒽? *𝓈ī𝑔𝒽* 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝑜𝓇 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝐼 𝑔𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓈......

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒜𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀? 𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝒶𝒾𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝓌 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓉...𝒰𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼'𝓂 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉𝒶𝑔𝑒 *𝒜𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔* 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓅.....

𝒪𝓀𝒾𝑒 𝒢𝟤𝒢 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓊𝓈 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 (𝐼'𝓂 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹)

𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒 <𝟛