𝙶̷𝙰̷𝙽̷𝙶̷𝚂̷𝚃̷𝙴̷𝚁̷ 𝙰̷𝚄̷ -𝟷̷

Trigger Warnings:                                                    

BlOOd BloOd anddddd DeAtHHH! lmao also maybe a little bit some drugs and smoking and stuff but I wouldn't go too far. Enjoy :)

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝐆𝐮𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰...

"Yes, the target's position has been locked. You know what to do right?"

A boy stepped out of a smoking alley. He wore a muscle tee with motorcycle gloves. He looked like your average teenage bad boy but-

"You don't have to remind me" He said in a determined voice

He ran like the wind, his feet padding the ground lightly. It was like he was treading on air. Around the corner was a famous jewellery store which sold jewels that cost millions. Coming out of the jewellery store was a guy with eyeliner with a sack over his shoulder with two other guys 

The boy swiftly turned at the corner and scared the life out of them.

Literally

In two seconds, the guyliner guy's friends were stabbed in the heart and shot in the forehead

"Dude what-" The guy started

"I really don't like that eyeliner" The boy said raising his gun up to the guy's forehead

He pulled the trigger and shot him. The guy lurched back, falling to his knees and the blood on his forehead gushing out. His hand went limp, the sack he was holding was still tightly clenched around him.

The boy shot his hand and the guy yelled in pain and dropped the sack. The boy grabbed the sack and checked the contents inside of them. He then looked at the bleeding guy with pity.

"Any last words?" He said with a hollow voice with a twinge of guilt

The guy muttered something and closed his eyes not breathing

The boy sighed and walked away, twirling his gun in between his fingers, the many knives strapped to his bloody ripped jeans clanking.

This guy was obviously not a normal bad boy but-

"Hey cuz, do you have the jewels with you?"

The boy groaned. "Don't call me that on missions!"

"Yeah whatever, you probably went on another cakewalk mission again right cuz? or should I say Aiden Acharya?"

Aiden smirked "Don't call me that on missions too or else I will be forced to shoot you through the earpiece"

"Oof, you can try. BTW the boss wants to meet us at 10 tomorrow for an important meeting so be there. * static noises* Kay gotta go bye "

The earpiece went out and Aiden stretched on a railing and looked up at the moon smiling.

Suddenly he felt the sound of a blade clinking. He turned around and saw a girl with a gun, a braid over her shoulder and knives on her belt, gleaming in the moonlight.

"Are you lost baby girl?" He said smiling at her

The girl faltered for a moment her guard let down and made very strange noises 

"I guess not...." Aiden said turning away and smiling

works every time... 

And that was the last thing he thought before he heard the trigger of a gun pull and a sharp pain in his shoulder as the world went black.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

ꋫꐇ꓅ꑛꆂ꒓-ꏸꑛꋫꁹ

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧? 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝.

 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤! 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭-𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞 :)

𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐮 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐡 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐔 𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 ;)

𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐯𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐫𝐧

. . .

𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐟.

𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐢𝐢

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚