Best Christmas Ever

Evan Buckley poses in front of the camera, showing off his arms, pisong with an axe, and even a few with his helmet on.

Buck's not one to pass off a chance to pose for the camera, especially for a calendar, but he could definitely do without the snickering coming from the other members of the 118.

"Great..." the photographer comments as she takes another shot. "Now can you tilt your head to the side, like..." and when Buck complies, she praises, "Perfect, just like that."

Which sets the others off all over again, to where Buck stops posing, asking,

"Alright, alright! Are we done here? Please?"

The photographer asks, "Just a couple more? How about one where you're not so..."

"Full of yourself?" Ravi offers, followed by Chim, "Narcissistic?"

The photographer ignores them, asking, "Try to look fierce with your eyes."

And that just starts a whole new set of jokes, "That's right, Buck, look fierce!" "Roar like a lion!" coupled with Ravi stomping around and pretending to roar.

Buck puts down the axe, "That's it. I'm done."

Bobby, the captain, protests, "Hey, Buck, come on. It's for charity. Everyone else did it!"

The photographer tries to lift his spirits, "You're going on the cover."

Buck's eyes go wide, "What? Why me? Let Ravi have it."

Ravi's surprised, "Me?", then looks down at himself, "I don't think 'beanpole' sells as many calendars as 'beefcake', Buck."

Buck smiles nervously, "Right, that's a good point..", but by the grace of good luck, the bell rings, and they're all taking off to get in gear.

Normally this doesn't take too long, but before Buck's fully dressed, the photographer comes over, handing him his card, flashing a flirtatious smile,

"Hey, if you want, we can talk some more about your pictures, go out for coffee, or just talk."

Buck's been playing this game so long, he picks up on the signals almost immediately, flashing her a smile back, taking the card, and agreeing, "Yeah, sure. Absolutely."

As she leaves, and Buck follows her out with his eyes, he hears behind him,

"Are you kidding me?", and turns to find Chimney approaching as they walk out to the truck, "Why are all the girls going gaga over you and not me?"

Buck shrugs, "I look good in uniform. Women like it."

Chim gestures to his own, "We're wearing the same one!"

Buck reminds him pointedly, "And you're dating my sister."

Chim gets in first, laughing, "Yeah, but they don't know that!", as Buck follows in after.

And with a honk of the horn and a flash of the sirens, they're off.

"Feline dilated cardiomyopathy and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy" the biology teacher announces to the class. "Both are very common in many types of species of feline."

The teacher constantly looks around the room to check for slackers, as he continues, "Your cat patient could potentially be presenting..." but stops when she sees one student appears to have fallen asleep. "Mr. Diaz?"

Edmundo Diaz is sitting at his desk, and half asleep, unable to stop his eyes from drooping shut.

Next to him, his classmate and best friend, Henrietta Wilson, tries to prod him awake with a whisper, "Eddie!"