s/o in a maid outfit PART TWO!

Requested by universe01101!

Is kinning Billy Lenz and Brahms Heelshire seen as a red flag?

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She sees the maid outfit again and stops functioning for a minute, then just sighs and walks off like shes disappointed in the choices that led to adventuring with you. she isn't against you wearing it, but she is not happy about it, it makes her feel anxious and that is not an emotion she likes.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YES!! He sees you with the maid outfit again and gets out the one had, the pale city crackheads are back to rain chaos amongst the residents' windows!! He is unbelievably happy, life is great again and so his is emotions, he missed this.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He reverts back to a stuttering gawking mess like the first time he saw it, don't get me wrong, he likes it, but he can't process it correctly without turning into a tomato guy, but he will endure the red flaming embarrassment because he knows the outfit makes you happy.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He probably begged you to get it out again, after the first time, maid outfit (y/n) was his fantasy, so imagine his expression when he came home from hunting to see you in that maid outfit...you can most likely imagine the rest of the days events.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She doesn't really like how you look in it, she looks at it and thinks that you're poor and very cold, and that makes her uncomfortable. she can order clothing for you, get out of the peasant clothing and please dress in something she knows you're comfy in.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....does this mean you're gonna clean his hospital? Oh hell yeah, dress away, as long as you actually commit to your role, he can put up with you in that weird outfit. just don't clean near the patients...they eat sponges.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

he loves it, he adores it, he is a SIMP. He gawks at everything he sees, whether its your ribs poking out or your stretch marks showing, he loves it all so much, expect an unbelievable amount of cuddles.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH GOD NO, don't, you will inspire all the students to wear maid outfits and then they will have a jealous war over who looks best in it, PLEASE GET OUT OF THE OUTFIT.

Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, he can't see it, but he's sure you look amazing in it, he gives support to your shenanigans!

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well...that's new. She hasn't seen somebody in a maid outfit before, so when she sees you, she just thinks You're in a strange, frilly outfit, if you explain it, she'll be curious on how the hell you even got one, let alone why you want to wear something that says 'i clean'.

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do...do you have more? They will all wear them, boy, girl, nonbinary, and neo-pronoun, all pull off the damn maid outfits, although sooner or later, they'll get jealous of how good other ones look...then begins the envy war.

Pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're kidding, you're absolutely joking....get out of the peasant clothing immediately. She is rich for a reason, get into a suit, a dress, even a dinosaur onesie, anything is better than dressing up like that.

Twins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One is not happy, very unhappy actually, he isn't the happiest buddy about you dressing up like the maids, mostly because there's a big reason why maids are short, due to miss Geisha's temper, he has a slight trauma of maids, so he forbids you to dress like them...what if miss Geisha would see you and mistake you for an actual maid?!

The other loves it, they think you rock it and would ask you to go and slip random pills they found into rude Guests soups, since you're dressed as a maid, passing the dinner tables is normal, they have an inside buddy to help wreak hell upon pissy rude people they don't like.

Shadow six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They will say they hate it, they will declare the most horrible words upon it, they will destroy your feelings with their insults about the maid outfit...but they only got that destructive because they were caught off guard with it, it was either make a scene or speak the truth and lose all credibility, and they have a reputation in this relationship.

Shadow mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh god yes, you look AMAZING, he is your personal cheerleader, praising you and aggressively complimenting you the entire time you have it on, and if somebody says something degrading about it, whether due to your gender, size, or anything else, he shall rain hell fire.

Shadow seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god, he's....he's broken. You broke him. He could not process that frilly outfit on his deepest obsession, so he just went silent...complete silence, staring at you with the biggest eyes he's ever had...he is not against this new outfit, but you should never wear it near him again, he could freeze forever next time.

Ghost~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nice, cool, great, now one question, what is a maid? He has no idea, he's going to need an explanation, even when he knows he doesn't think of the outfit as a maid outfit, just a very frilly and cool outfit that is unbelievably soft to touch.

Pigtail girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She saw an outfit like that once, although she doesn't remember where. She will he your little fan, clapping and 'wow'ing at your outfits and stuff, so she will do the same with the maid outfit, shes gonna compliment how you look in it, and if you don't smile, shes gonna hug you until you do.