The final improvement

" How are still you still managing to take this long for just some damn changing... I told you about us going out tonight early enough... So at least you can't blame me for being irresponsible...

When we arrive at the thing late... Like... I really don't understand you and your sense of time sometimes omega... , " Jungkook complained out dramatically while sitting all alone on the couch...

The couch where he had been waiting on for what almost felt like years to him. Well... This is what happens when you tell an impatient person to wait for you.

Within a minute a pair of shoes got thrown right at him... He looked around in both shock and confusion... So after inspecting the shoes he finally found out those shoes were no one's but Taegguk's...

" What the fuck- , " Before he could even finish... He got introduced by the mad Taehyung... Taehyung harshly threw the dress on Jungkook's face in anger... Before handing crying Taegguk to him...

" Here... Handle your daughter. Make sure to get her changed fast as well... I need to get changed fast too alpha since you are so impatient. If I get busy on dressing her now... How will I be able to make to fast?

Best of luck. , " Taehyung let out with an evil forced smile before he left. Jungkook stared at Taegguk cluelessly...Trying to figure out what just happened... And what even is he supposed to do?

----------------------------------------------------------

" Come on alpha... I really don't understand you and your sense of time alpha. , " Taehyung let out while fixing his hair when Jungkook was trying hard to slide the dress's neckline down Taegguk's head.

And there was Taegguk... Whining... Moving... shaking... dancing and everything... Not caring how it was annoying her dad. " OH MY FRYING HOLY SH- CAN YOU JUST STAY IN YOUR PLACE FOR GOD'S SAKE. , "

Jungkook screamed out making both Taehyung and Taegguk freeze and look at him with both surprised and terrified look. " Please queen :). , " Jungkook added... With a convincing forced smile as soon as he realized he messed up... So he kept smiling... Showing how fine he was.

-----------------------------------------------------------

" You should do this more often alpha. , " Taehyung said with a smile while holding Taegguk's hand. Jungkook just sent him a dead glare while locking the door. He was too done and tired with dressing Taegguk...

To even talk. " It's our anniversary and we are the one going to the pack house late like guests. , " Taehyung joked out as Jungkook smiled while holding Taegguk's other hand. She was in the middle of her parents...

" Baby hath walkingh. , " Taegguk whined out while making grabby hands to Jungkook, knowing she would definitely get picked up... It didn't mattered if she even walked in the first place.

" Only if your dada even thought of buying a car Kimchi... But he is a broke rich anyways. , " Taehyung let out while rolling his eyes. It's been years... And they still walk all the way to the pack house...

Jungkook still just stayed silent. Which made Taehyung take a look of him. All he saw was an awkward... Too awkward... That same old tomatokook... So he looked at their hands... After Taegguk went to Jungkook...

They unknowingly held each other's hands... Taehyung couldn't help but burst into laughter in the middle of the road... Making Jungkook redder as now he knew that Taehyung noticed his state too...

" I... I- , " Jungkook couldn't finish and bursted out in laughter by himself while hanging his head low... This was embarrassing for him... It's been after 4 years of their marriage and holding hands still makes him shy...