OCEAN EYES

WE'RE BACK! I am very much excited to go on (again) with this new work under Team Real and I hope that you all are too! This will be the most recent work under OgRe since PUTP, BV, and all the other unpublished works. I cannot thank you all enough for supporting Greis and Rum and now as we embark on another journey, I am excited to share with you another story of love. All I ask of you is to please bear with me when my writing style shifts. Dahil dakilang tamad po ako at procrastinator, expect slow updates po pero this one is going to be a short story. So let's go go go?

Ogie Alcasid as Zarces Devn Donique

Regine Velasquez as Raoisie Lithar Avayado

Pops Fernandez as Stella Mariano

Ariel Rivera as Evon Le Jandro

Zsazsa Padilla as Feleen Escobarte

DISCLAIMER: Chapters ahead are purely innovative. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, actual events, and/or even character identity including businesses mentioned in the book is purely coincidental. I would also like to inform you all that I am no med expert and I might misinform readers about the medical procedures and other healthcare information.

Do enjoy reading and feel free to like, comment and share. I would love to hear your feedback.

Oh to see those ocean eyes and fall over and over again. Join Raoisie and Zarces as they leap and fall into the game of love.