Chapter 7. Beverly Marshs bathroom.

(Your pov)

I woke up with a few new bruises and a small black eye. I sighed.

This morning Beverly called all the losers and said she needed help immediately.

(Your outfit)

We were riding down to Beverly's house now, I had sunglasses on to stop anyone from seeing the black eye

We were riding down to Beverly's house now, I had sunglasses on to stop anyone from seeing the black eye. I tried makeup but it didn't cover much.

"No we gotta go through the alleyway." Stanley argued.
"No the alleyway takes way to long." Eddie fought back.
"No the alley is so much faster." Stan stated annoyed.

"The alley is more dangerous and it's disgusting." Eddie exclaimed.
"How is it more dangerous!?" Stan yelled.
"It smells like piss and it's gross!just take the side streets for once!" Eddie exclaimed.

"Oh my god!" Stan and I sighed. 
"The side streets are the same. They smell like piss and shit!" Stan argued.

I saw Beverly running down the apartment stairs as we all came into view.

"Okay okay, can you just tell me what she said exactly?" Eddie asked.
"She didn't say anything. She just said that you guys need to hurry over." I explained.

"She didn't say anything, okay okay

"She didn't say anything, okay okay." Eddie stated.
"You made it. I...I need to show you something." Beverly said as she reached the bottom of her stairs.

"What is it?" Ben asked.
"More than we saw at the quarry?" Richie asked.
I elbowed him in the stomach.
"Shut up! Just shut up Richie!" Eddie yelled.

"My dad will kill me if he finds out I had boys in the apartment." Beverly stated.
"Then w-we'll leave a lookout.." bill suggested.
"I'll stay out here." I said with a shrug, knowing if I went inside I'd have to take my sunglasses off.

"O-okay Richie, y/n s-stay here." Bill stuttered.
The boys all dropped their bikes and walked towards the stairs.

"Woah woah woah! What if her dad comes back!?" Richie yelled.
"Do what you always do....start talking." Stan stated aggressively.

I chuckled a little and Richie pushed my shoulder slightly.

"It is a gift!" Richie yelled.
I giggled more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We sat on the grass and stared into the distance patiently waiting for the others.

"So princess, what's new?" Richie asked.
"Nothing really." I stated.
"Um wrong, your hair."

"Oh, that.." I answered awkwardly.
"I like it...you look good." Richie added shyly.
"Thanks." I smiled and looked at the grass, feeling a little better about my hair.

"You should cut your hair." I spoke up.
"What why?"
I turned to face him and pulled at a few of his curls.

"Your curls are going in your eyes that's why." I chuckled and pushed one out of his face.
"You're one to talk." He laughed and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

We smiled and looked at each other's features.

Richie moved his hand up and tried to take off my sunglasses. I flinched and quickly moved away.

"What are you doing!?" I questioned.
"Well I was taking off your sunglasses so I could look at your eyes, which are gorgeous by the way hot stuff but apparently not." Richie stated annoyed and confused.

I blushed a little but didn't say anything. I don't mind either.
Richie looked at me and then took off the sunglasses and kept eye contact.

A tear rolled down my face but I quickly wiped it away.
"My mom wasn't such a big fan of the whole hair thing." I chuckled sadly.

Richie ignored my comment and kept looking at me, my eyes, everything.

"Jesus you're hot, you know that?" Richie spoke up. 
"Jesus you're an idiot, you know that?" I retorted.
"You are beautiful y/n Kasprak." Richie smiled.

I felt butterflies all over.
We were broken out of our trance when all the losers started walking down the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No We loved being your personal doorman really, could you idiots have taken any longer?" Richie asked as we rode circles around the other losers while they walked with their bikes.

"All right shut up Richie." Eddie stated.
"Yeah shut up Richie." Stan repeated.

"Oh okay trash the trashmouth I get it.hey I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor and imagining that her sink went all eddie and y/n's mom's vagina on Halloween." Richie exclaimed.
I sighed.

"She didn't imagine it.I-I s-s-saw something too." Bill stated.
We all stopped.
"You saw blood too?" I asked.
Bill shook his head.
"Not blood. I saw g-g-g-Georgie. It seemed so real. I mean it seemed like him but there was this..."

"The clown.yeah...I saw him too" Eddie finished.
"Is that why you were being weird yesterday?" I asked a bit frantically.
Eddie just nodded.

Then Ben nodded in agreement, then Stan.

"Wait can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why we're not seeing this shit?" Richie asked and winked at you, I scrunched my nose in disgust.

"Oh shit that's belch Huggins car." I exclaimed.
"We should- we should probably get outta here." Eddie stated.
"Yeah." Richie agreed.

"Wait isn't that the homeschooled kids bike?" Bill asked.
"Yeah that's mikes." Eddie and I answered in unison, Richie laughed and we both sighed and rolled our eyes.

"We have to help him." Beverly stated.
"We do?" Richie asked.
"Yes!" I yelled as me and Bev ran towards the danger the boys soon followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
901 words
Hope you enjoyed.