Chapter 5. The quarry.

(Your POV)

Richie woke up the next morning with both my arms wrapped around him, and my head still on his chest.
He tried to match his breathing with mine which is so simple but it gave me butterflies.

His fingers tangled and played with my hair. I wanted to stay like this forever, just me and him. But I also knew that I had to get off him before I 'woke up'

I opened my eyes slightly and I smiled when he didn't move and or notice.

I moved my head to my pillow so maybe Richie wouldn't make a joke about it or something.

A few minutes later I looked up slightly to look at Richie.
"Hey." I smiled, acting like I had just woken up.
"Hey." Richie smiled back.

My eyes scanned over his face and examined everything about him. It was rare to see Richie with no glasses.

"I can't find my glasses so I really don't know who I'm saying 'hey' to" Richie stated, his voice still groggy.

I smiled and got up and started looking for his glasses.

"You sleep well?" Richie smirked, gesturing to his chest where i had been lying while he shifted his position and sat up on his bed.

I rolled my eyes.
"Yes I did asshole." I smirked and picked up one of the pillows lying on the floor and threw it at Richie. 
He laughed and he shoved the pillow away into his lap.

"Found them." I stated as I reached under the bed and grabbed them.

"I think these look better on me." I said as I put them on and messed around with my messy bed-hair in his mirror.

"If I could actually see you maybe, maybe I could agree." Richie stated sarcastically.

I grabbed Richies old Polaroid camera and took two pictures of myself making silly faces with Richie in the background.

I set one down on Richie's desk to set and put the other in my bag.

"Here." I stated and gave Richie his glasses.
"Thank you hot stuff." Richie smirked.

I rolled my eyes and sighed as I walked into the bathroom and attempted to fashion an outfit for today.

(Your outfit)
(Richies Hawaiian shirt)

I walked back into Richie's room to see him staring at the Polaroid picture

"You are so cute you know that." Richie stated without moving his vision from the picture. I practically froze.

My cheeks went red.
"And so beautiful." Richie stated now looking at me. I smiled and shook my head slightly, being completely flustered.