Chapter 25

MILO

I'd been awake most of the night just watching Elliott sleep. After the last nurse came in and took her vitals she then nuzzled back into my chest falling asleep again almost instantly. I couldn't quit looking at her, god she was fucking beautiful.

I couldn't explain what it was that drew me to her instantly the first night we met. I had to get to know her, stranger than that, I wanted her to know me. I'd never wanted that out of a relationship before, not that I had many. The girls I'd been with were usually just a fun way to end a drunken night. And even then, more often than not, it wasn't worth the hassle. But seeing Elliott that night in a Def Leppard tee and that hilariously massive fluffy skirt, had me on my knees ready to give her the world. But she was married. The thing was, I knew she was yet I still felt the same way. It just meant I knew she wouldn't ever feel the same.

Kellan had told me about his older sister before. Mostly he just would show up to hang out going on about how much he hated Elliott's husband. He talked about how much of an asshole he was and honestly once I met her, I couldn't imagine that the man Kellan clearly hated so much could possibly be who she was married to.  The type of man I imagined Elliott married to was super rich and someone who understood how lucky he was to be married to her. Someone who gave her the world like I had felt was necessary from the moment I saw her. Never In my life would I have thought she was with someone who would do this to her.

Seeing her the next day, I couldn't understand how she made baggy sweatpants look sexy yet there she stood doing exactly that. I wasn't completely shocked when Kellan asked me to check on his sister, he was my best friend, he trusted me to do stuff like that for him. He knew he was family and I'd help him out no matter what. No, what shocked me was the fact that she hadn't gone home. That was when I wondered if something was up with her home life. After talking to her for half of the day, I couldn't stay away.

I was borderline obsessed with this girl and I couldn't even explain it. On top of that, What sucked was I couldn't even talk to my best friend about it. I already felt like a massive ass just drooling over his sister, how could I possibly tell him I was slowly getting to the point where I didn't care that she was married, I wanted to fuck her. So I didn't say a word.

We went to bars and the diner and to clubs and I couldn't get Elliott out of my head. One particular night a couple of weeks after we met, we went out. Girls were always around our group of friends and this night was no different. But usually the girls that were with us didn't try to get me to take them home. That night, one girl did. She was pretty but I found myself constantly comparing her to Elliott and she definitely didn't measure up. I knew at that moment I was fucked. She invaded my thoughts so much, I couldn't even consider taking some random girl home without thinking about her. I chalked it up to the fact she was unattainable. Yet I found myself out in my car, calling her and asking to go see her after Kellan had ranted about her husband and how she was staying with him again.

We'd drank a lot that night while talking and I couldn't believe I'd found myself actually kissing her. I would have fucked her right there but just because she kissed me back when she was drunk didn't mean she wouldn't regret it when she woke up sober. If I did fuck her she'd be sober.

Miami had sent me over the edge. The way she touched me and how she let me touch her had me damn near in love with this girl. Hearing her scream my name as she came made me feel things I wasn't ready to explain to myself and I made myself try to leave her alone. It was fucking miserable. I even tried to find a one nighter and get my mind off of Elliott but I couldn't even finish while she bobbed her head up and down on me. Staying away from her, the fact that I didn't want to stay away from her and the fact that I wanted her so bad, all of it put me in the worst mood for three fucking weeks.

Then she came storming into Kellan's house one night, stomping around like a fucking tiny tyrant, and the way she looked at me did things to me. Why she was mad, I had no idea. It wasn't possible that it was because I'd not spoken to her after I'd had my fingers in her in Miami. But if that was the case, could that possibly mean she didn't want to be left alone. I got my answer as she fucked my face and I knew there would be no leaving her alone anymore. I wasn't strong enough to do the smart thing and not try to be her sneaky link. I tried to get shitfaced after that just so I wouldn't go back into the house and finish what we started in that bathroom. Waking up to her was the last thing I expected but one of the best things I'd felt in years. It was near impossible to leave her but I wasn't ready to tell Kellan yet and I didn't want him finding out, by walking in on me spooning his sister as tight to my chest as possible.

I knew things were escalating between us and it would soon be impossible to be near her without staying hard the entire time. Then she sent me that damn picture of her in that dress. I didn't even care if showing up got me shot, I had to have her. I tried to justify it by thinking if her husband was as bad as Kellan said, maybe he deserved it. Shit I didn't know him, why should I care about it if she was willing. I honestly hoped that after I fucked her I'd get over this obsession and loose interest. However, feeling how ridiculously tight she was, watching her ride me, and hearing the noises she made, I knew there would be no losing interest in her and this was more than just some weird fantasy about bagging my best friend's sister. I was lost in how amazing she was and felt that I didn't even think about the consequences for her if, god forbid, she got pregnant by someone other than her husband. I was so mad at myself at that moment I didn't even think about how she would interpret my reaction, even though it was solely in regards to her well-being.

Never did I expect our night to end the way it did