Chapter 8 *

;) Please don't read if you are not comfortable with sexual material!! I will put a tw or a mark when it starts so you wont miss any part of the story. Read w/ both hands iykyk.

CHRIS' POV

After I sent y/n home, I close the door and breathe heavily. Her hands grazed mine. They were so soft and warm. I should stop before my problem resurfaces-

"Fuck the dishes." I run into the shower.

Y/N POV

It's been 5 mins and my cab is not here. I realized I left my clothes upstairs so I rang the doorbell but didn't get a response. I try the door handle and it works. I'll just grab my stuff and go. All of a sudden I hear my name.

"Are you okay?"I yell at the shower door.

"Mm yes!" I hear Chris moan?

I take all my stuff and head downstair but hear one loud moan.

"FUCK Y/N!"

SEXUAL MATERIAL STARTS HERE READ ONLY IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE!

CHRIS' POV

I run into the bathroom and start stripping my clothes off one by one. I still have my boxers on and my not so little tent is getting larger by the second. I palm myself and moan.

"Gosh this is so wrong. Jerking off to one of my students right after they left." Not to mention one of my best students.

I slowly take my boxers off and feel my dick spring up and slap my stomach. Damn she really did a number on me. I turn the shower on and get inside. I shampoo and rinse my hair. Finally I take some lube and squirt a good amount in my hands and start pumping my angry, red, hard cock. I can just imagine her sucking me. I let out a grunt.

Her looking up at me while gagging on my length. Not to mention her probably running naked in the halls after not having a towel and just a door sepparating us. I can imgaine her wearing a skirt and bent over my school desk. I start moaning loudly, growling and panting.

The shower water cascades down my back as I grip my hard member.

"Ugh Y/N!"

"Mmm yes!"

"Oh my fuck!" I shout as I tug at my thick cock.

The thought of her bent over and me ramming into her tight, wet, hole is too much. I am so close to coming but I stop.

"Fuck." I throw my head back.

I dry myself off and go to the bed for round 2.

I turn my computer on and start watching. I imagine y/n as the girl. I start jerking off faster.

My cock cannot keep still. It twitches every now and then and the tip is so red from all the built up arousment.

"SHIT!" I yell my cock grows a bit bigger as I see the girl similar to y/n bouncing up and down on the man.

Third person pov

"so tight, so good, what a good little girl for daddy." Chris drags out one long gutteral moan.

He starts grazing his body with his hands only thinking about y/n. Professor Evans plays with his balls while grunting and thrusting into his hands. His brows are knitted.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Thick white strands spurt out of his massive cock.

CHRIS' POV

Welp. The damage is done. I'm already madly in love with y/n and this? How will I even see her face at school?

Y/N POV

I am sitting on my bed and can't help but wonder if Chris was actually jerking off to you.

I have mixed feelings on him. I wonder what will happen in school tomorrow.