Author's Note

Hey everyone!

So, this is a story that I wrote quite a long time ago - one of the very first ones that I wrote when I started as a hobbyist writer here on Wattpad. I just felt a little sentimental about this when I was going through my old, unpublished works and I wanted to see if I could make this into a better story than what it was first written out to be. 

As it was in 'With You till the End - Uchiha Itachi Fanfic', some chapters in this book that I have already written may have frequent shifts in pov - I don't want to change them but I will make sure that they don't seem too choppy.

Even though Sasuke is a character who kind of lost his charm midway through Shippuden because of his wish to kill Itachi and betraying all his friends for that one reason, I thought of how much he could have regretted his actions and how he could have changed after the war. Of course, his change and his life after the war with Sakura was written out, and there was the continuation of his story in Boruto, but here I am writing an alternate possibility for him with more details to his return, his emotions, etc., and romance with an OCThis will be a relatively short book though but I hope that you all will enjoy it all the same. This is going to be a relatively short story that I hope you will enjoy all the same.

The OC is going to be Korean and conversations in Korean will be in "italics". Yes, I do have an obsession for Korean stuff thanks to watching so many dramas XD

I hope that you enjoy this story and the way that I tired to work with Sasuke. Do let me know your thoughts on the comments - you know I love hearing your thoughts on my works! ^^

Don't forget to vote too ;)

Happy reading!