Nine

"And here is the master room

"And here is the master room. "Marcello says, opening the big black door.

The space was beautiful, but dark, at the same time cozy. The bathroom has a fucking big tub that I will use for sure, and then the balcony with a two-way fireplace.

 The bathroom has a fucking big tub that I will use for sure, and then the balcony with a two-way fireplace

"It's just the two of us here?" I asked.

"Yes. Andrea told me to ask you if you want a maid to cook and clean."

"No, I can do all of that, after all, there isn't an Italian that can't take care of a house. Also, he already arranged all of this, it's enough. "

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind. "

"Oh, I'm sure he wouldn't. Anyway, have dinner with me?"

"Sure."

"I'm going to take a shower, I'll meet you downstairs. Unless you want to help me."

Julianna, you're such a whore.

Go big or go home.

"Don't tease me, Tesoro." He said with a chuckle.

"I'm not. " I said and pulled my shirt over my head. His eyes darkened with lust.

"But first things first..." I say while unbuttoning my jeans.

"No fucking feelings, two weeks of sex, that's it. When I leave we won't see each other again. If you don't want it's..."

"Just shut up and let's fuck." He stops me from rambling and smashed his lips on mine.

Now let's make some things straight, this is - Something that I usually don't do. I do like sex, but I don't jump to every guy I see. It's been almost a year since the last time I had sex, and with everything that's been happening lately, it is a really good stress reliever.

Maybe if I had fucked at the club, I wouldn't look so...

I don't want to say desperate, but I guess that's what I look like.

We separated our mouths from each other and I turned my back to walk to the bathroom. My shirt was somewhere on the bedroom floor, I had my underwear and jeans. I turned the water on and let it warm and fill the bathroom with steam.