Sixteen

"It was a pleasure to win your money Cortez, but I need to go

"It was a pleasure to win your money Cortez, but I need to go." I said and started getting up.

We've been here for 3 fucking hours, the waitress tried to sit on my lap at least 6 times. I want to get out of here, I want to know what Talon and Julianna are doing.

No, I don't.

Yes, I do.

No- why do I even try?

"We need to play another game soon, I need to get my money back. " Cortez said.

We said our goodbyes and got out of there.

"John, call Talon, ask him where he is." I ordered.

" They are in one of the blackjack tables."

"What the fuck are they doing there?"

We walked to the blackjack tables and looked around for them, suddenly there was loud cheering and there they were, Talon was behind her, and she was sitting in the chair laughing while she pulled u ton of chips close to her.

A side of me wants to turn around and let them deal with her, but on the other side want to go and see what she's doing. And guess which side won?

"Talon?" I said when I got close to them.

"Oh look the hot piece of shit is back. " I heard Julianna say, I ignored her and looked at Talon, he looked at me and walked a little further away from her.

"Well boss, she's drunk. We've been at this table and she won and lost a couple of times but this was the bigger one, 134K that she won.".

Wow.

"Let's get her and get out of here." I said.

"Julianna, let's go."

"Nooo, let's go to the slots."

"No."

"Pleaseeee."

"Just one game. " I said to her and turned to guys.

"You can go, we'll be there soon." I said to them.

"Byeeee guys." Julianna waved at them and they laughed.

She took the chips and put them in her purse. She looks carefree like she's having fun. Her laugh is like music you want to keep listening to on repeat, there's also a spark in her eyes.

She doesn't look at me with hate, she isn't talking back at me either. I think I like more drunk Julianna.

"Let'go." I said.

"No, first to the bar. " She said and started walking to the bar, how can she walk straight in those heels.

Those heels were definitely a good choice and the long dress with the slit that gives me a peek of her long legs when she walks.