Seventeen

My head hurts

My head hurts.

My head really fucking hurts, like nothing I ever felt before.

What the fuck happened?

There's too much light in here, and that noise is so fucking irritating, what is that?

I swear I'll never drink again, me and tequila are best friends, I don't know why she always treats me like shit the next day.

God, I'm going to be sick.

I can feel the bile mixed with the alcohol coming up my throat, I get out of the bed, not really paying attention just looking for the fucking bathroom. When I see it I run at full speed and get in front of the toilet where I throw up every and anything I have.

I feel like dying.

Definitely never drinking again, I can't even open my eyes properly. And there's still that fucking noise, what is it? A phone?

"Someone shut that fucking thing." I shouted and I regretted it right away, the pain is unbearable I just want to bang my head against the fucking wall.

After a few tries, I finally manage to get up and look at myself in the mirror, I look like shit, my hair looks like a bird's nest, my make-up is all over the place and I'm in my underwear?

What did the hell happen?

And then I hear grunting from the room.

Please, please, tell me I didn't sleep with anyone. Think Julianna!

Alright!

Casino? Remember.

Meeting? Remember.

Margaritas and Talon? Remember.

Blackjack? Remember, making a shit ton of money.

Then the boys and Niccolo came back? Remember.

Niccolo + Julianna + tequila? Shit, remember.

Niccolo + Julianna + tequila + getting out of the casino? Shit, shit, blurry.

I remember more drinking and walking and shit, shit, shit, I don't remember anything more.

"Hello?" I heard a deep voice coming from the bedroom and that irritating sound finally stopped.

That voice, I recognize that voice, this is not happening, this can not be happening.

"What? I'm on my way." I hear him yell, I hear a loud thud and I walk to the room.

He looks at me from the floor and his eyes widen, but soon he recovers and starts getting up and dressed with urgency.

"Get dressed, we need to go now. Andrea has been shot." He says and my world stops.