Fourteen

How can I be so fucking attracted to her when every time she opens her mouth all I want to do is kill her

How can I be so fucking attracted to her when every time she opens her mouth all I want to do is kill her. She's so beautiful with her black hair, light eyes, pink plump lip, everything about her makes my body warm and my dick hard.

That is until she opens her mouth.

When she starts talking back with her attitude I just want to kill her - no I don't, I just want to fuck her. - What is wrong with me?

I have the worst case of blue balls ever seen. Everything about this girl is a tease, and my control is slipping through my fingers. I just need to concentrate on this meeting in Vegas, then we'll fly back home and I'll fuck Kasandra, I don't care anymore if I have to think about her to get off.

My hand isn't doing anything and if I continue just jerking off I will get fucking blisters.

After our talk in the office, we had another fight because I took her phone, I don't need it to do anything but I just don't want her to call Andrea, the last thing is him, screaming at me about her.

We are now sitting on the jet on our way to Vegas, she didn't look at me once, she's ignoring me completely, I shouldn't mind, right?

Then why do I feel like my blood is boiling just because I see her talking with my men?

I can't understand what she's doing to me.

Right now there's only Sam, John, Talon, Fang, and Silva in this jet. I have another two coming practically behind this. One is flying to NY with the injured men and some more, and the other is filled with the rest that will come with me and Marcello.

"So, I know Andrea is good with computers, but what do you do?" I heard her ask the boys. Silva looked at me looking for permission to talk and I gave him a small nod.

I don't care if she knows it all, Andrea trusts her with his life, so I have a little trust in her, also I don't plan on letting her go, she's an excellent doctor I won't lie about that' maybe I'll make her the new doctor for my mafia.

I already asked Sam to see what he can find about her.

"Silva is a weapon specialist, Talon and Fang are our best fighters - "

"No, they aren't. " She said, all of them except Talon and Fang chuckled at her comment.

"Anyway, John likes to plan things, and I like to explore things," Sam said.

"And what am I supposed to do on this trip?" She asked.

"Shut up and look pretty." I said.

"Well the look pretty part is easy, can I gamble?"

"Do you have money?" I asked.

"You do, you were the one that made me come on this trip, and I also need a dress."

"I'll think about it, right now I'm thinking about locking you and leaving you in the hotel." I said and continued working on my laptop.

During the flight there was more talk between them, even laughs, I kept to myself and worked throughout the flight. At some time everyone went on their separate ways to sleep for some time.

But Julianna fell asleep in her seat, I can't stop myself from admiring her, she looks so innocent like this, no more smart mouth, no more sass. She's so beautiful and dangerous at the same time.

Dangerous to me, the way that I feel attracted to her is bad, is toxic, but I can't take her out of my head, I just can't, I can't even fuck others without her face in my mind.

That can't be good.

I can't be involved with her in any way, because of Andrea for start and because she's a distraction and in my line of work I can't be distracted.

"She's a beauty, isn't she?" Silva asked, he came from somewhere.

"She's a pain in my ass." I said and looked away from her.

"Why? Because you can't stop thinking about her?"

"Are you crazy? What are you on?"

"For how long do we know each other? Man you can't lie to me, and I was at the club with you, I saw the two of you on the dance floor. Did you fucked her?"

"Technically no."

"Just her mouth." He said and I looked at him.

" That's what she said when we tied her to the chair." He said.

"She's Andrea's best friend, and I have too much going on. This shit is just lust, she's just a new pussy to get my dick wet." I said and started going through my emails.

"I like her. What's going to happen in Vegas?" Silva asked, and now the rest of the guys joined us. Thank fuck they didn't hear our talk, I mean it wasn't anything big but they have a wild imagination.

" We have a meeting with Cortez in the casino, one of you will have to stay with her all time, who's going to be?" I asked, and guess what, the five motherfuckers want to be with her.

She's going to be the death of me.

"I need one. " I said running a hand through my face, I can already feel a headache forming.

"I'll stay with her." Talon said and the others glared at him.

When it was time to land she was already awake and talking to the guys, not once she look at me since she opened her eyes. Why do I care anyway? That's right, I don't.

I need to stay away from her.

Far, far away.

I still got to figure out what happen in Italy, like I said before they were supposed to know that it was us blowing their warehouses but not right away.

There's no mercy for traitors in my house, my mafia is a family and if someone is helping our enemy I can't forgive that. Everyone knew of our plan, even the men I had in Italy like Marcello.

It's a fucked up feeling when you have to look at your brothers and doubt their intentions. These were supposed to be people that should have my back no matter what.

But now, now I don't know what to think, now I only trust the people on this plane and Andrea. well with Julianna is a different trust, until I get all of her information.

We made our way to the hotel in the black SUVs, the 7 of us will stay at the penthouse and the rest of my man will go to other rooms.

The meeting today is more a formality, the Cortez cartel are our allies, they help us get the drugs and guns through the border when needed and I let them have two warehouses in my territory for their product.

Business here and there, war, paperwork it's so fucking tiring, I wonder many times how my father did it for years and years.