"Lily if you don't get up I'm going to kill you."

--Alex POV--

First one awake, as usual. I need to hide. "Maggie! Riley!" I whisper loudly. They jump up and look at me. They know what I am thinking. They grab a few things as I have done and run. We run to the other side of the island. We jump into the boat we kept on this side of the island. We start driving. If lily or Clarissa found out, we would be on our death bed. All three of us.

--Clarissa POV--

I wake up. It's quieter than normal. Lily is still sleeping. Madison is by the edge of the water.

"Hey Madison!" I call to her. No answer.

"Clarissa! Run!" She screams as she turns around. She is as white as a ghost. No color in her face at all. "You can't see this!" She screams. I start to turn around and run when she falls. She is still alive but on the ground. I run. She isn't Madison anymore. She's not a zombie though. I think she was poisoned. I look for Alex or Maggie. Gone. Wait gone? Where are they. Just me and lily! We don't know where they had the food! We are doomed.

"Lily get up we need to find Alex Maggie and Riley. They aren't here!" Lily just rolls on the ground ignoring what I said. If we don't find any of them me and lily are dead.

"Lily if you don't get up I'm going to kill you," she jumps up and I can't help but laugh.

"What do you want?" She looks angry.

"Alex, Maggie, and Riley are missing."

"Wait you're lying. I saw them running earlier. Wait! They were running away from us!" Gosh lily is slow.

"I didn't know that lily" I say sarcasticly. "Why were they running though?"

"I don't know. What else happend this morning? Where is Madison?" I sigh.

"Madison is dead. Poisoned."

"YOU'RE LYING CLARISSA!!! YOU ALWAYS LIE" god lily is mad.

"I'm not lying lily." She turns and walks torwards Madison's body. What did she do that made her be poisoned? Obviously the three that ran away did it. I'm going to find them. With or without lily. I really hope she comes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note~ very short chapter. I know. Where did the three go? Wait and find out. Okay so a lot of people read this story. The people who aren't my friends could you fan comment or vote? It would mean a lot and I might fan comment or vote on one of your stories!