4.

----------------☾︎---------------

Tired. Exhausted. He wanted to give up. He didn't want to do it anymore. He wanted to die. Would anyone even care? Would anyone even notice? He should be fine. Right? He didn't know himself. it didn't even matter.

It was a Saturday but Taehyung had nothing to do so he was bored. He just let his thoughts travel around his mind. He felt his phone vibrate on his chest so he looked to see what it was. It was a message.

A message from Jungkook.

Kookie: omg hii I found your Instagram!
Kookie: how are you doing?

Taehyung just sighed. Its the boy again. The one he met yesterday. Should he reply? What could he say? He shook his head and turned his phone off receiving yet again another message from him.

Kookie: are you busy today? Wanna hangout o(>ω<)o

Taehyung opened his eyes a bit wider. Why is he asking him to hang out? Taehyung was deciding whether to go or not. It was new to him, and Its not like he had anything better to do.

He unlocked his phone and went onto the message. He put his thumb's on the screen started typing his reply.

Taehyung: hey

Kookie: you replied!!
Kookie: so you up for hanging out??

Taehyung stopped for a bit still thinking whether or not to go, but overall he ended up deciding to go outside with him as he started typing. Maybe it would be fun.

Taehyung: sure

Kookie: yay!! Meet me at Chocos café in 15 (〃^∇^)ノ

kookie started following you

Taehyungs lips formed a small smile. He got up and started to get ready. Just putting on baggy trousers and a oversized top, just a comfy outfit. As he was walking down the stairs, he bumps into his father.

"Son?" He said in a low tone, Taehyung turned to him as he spoke putting his shoes on.
"Sorry that you had to hear me and your mother argue last night again." He spoke. Taehyung just nodded in reply walking out the door. Taehyung's father always apologises and does it again, he didn't even care about his apologies anymore when he knew well right it was a lie. He would just get angry again and again doing the same shit over and over. Even if it is over the smallest things.

Don't get him wrong, he loved his parents and he knows that they love him, but his father needs to stop a habit of arguing with Taehyung and his mother, taking anger out on just the both of them because of the stress of his work. It was becoming a never ending saga.

He made his way to the cafe and looked up to see Jungkook waving at him beside the glass doors. Taehyung lifted his hand and gave a small wave back as he made his way towards Jungkook.
"Is this place okay to hangout at?" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded in reply. He has never hung out with anyone before so it was ok to him with the place they walked to. They were at a small cafe to get a drink and then go for a walk at the park with a cute lake.

Currently inside the cafe just chatting and drinking their hot chocolate and milkshake.
"So do you play games? Or are you just into art?" Jungkook asked Taehyung after he took a sip out his straw from his second banana Milkshake that he was enjoying. But for Taehyung, he hasn't even touched his drink yet.

he was still nervous. He had been playing with his fingers under the table ever since he arrived due to nervousness. He had never hung out with anyone, or well - not for a while.

"Tae?" Taehyung pops his head up at the nickname with wide eyes. He had zoned out. "Sorry...what were you saying?" He stutters, cursing at himself. Jungkook gave him a soft smile.

"Are you okay, Taehyung? You've been shaking alot."

"Yeah I'm okay"

but thats always the answer, isnt it? Jungkook smiled again and continued his question. "So do you like games?" He repeated. Taehyung nodded signalling that he does. "ohh, what games do you like to play?" Taehyung popped his head up at the question.

The conversation was getting interesting to him. "I like Call of duty a lot." Taehyung replied and Jungkook jumped in excitement, "oh my god, I also love that game! I really like the zombies, I'm not the best at multiplayer but I can still beat your ass in in." Jungkook giggled. It was cute to Taehyung, it made him smile and gain a little bit of butterflies in his stomach. They continued talking about gaming for a while as they went out to the park.

----------------☾︎---------------

Hours have passed. The sun has set and the stars and Moon came out. Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting on a swing at the park continuing their talks about all sorts of things. Mostly the things they love like gaming or Art, as well as for things they hate, like school. "Shoot, its getting late. I should go home before my mother starts to worry." Jungkook said as he stood up looking at the time on his phone. Taehyung stood up after him. "Yeah I should get going too" he replied. Jungkook started walking with Taehyung "want me to walk you home?" Taehyung shook his head "no its okay. I'm sure ill be fine"

They both stopped to go their separate ways and said goodbye to each other.

"It was nice hanging out with you today, hopefully we can do this again."

Taehyung gave him a small smile and nodded. "and you finally spoke to me today" Jungkook joked, letting out a chuckle. They said goodbye and went down their own paths.

that night, Taehyung went to bed with a smile on his face, the warm corners of his lips. Now seeing, that he has a new friend.