18.

------

12:37

"Sorry about that, I'll go check to see if it is on its way" Taehyung was at his first few days of work at a new job. He was working in a café, also while going to university so he has been quite busy lately. Its been a few months since his and Jungkooks kiss, and he cant stop thinking about him.

As he walked into the small kitchen at the back, he rubbed his face and sighed to himself walking towards the chef. "Is table 6 ready? They are complaining about the wait" Taehyung groaned making his way up to the dishes ready to go out to customers.

"Yes it is here," the chef said, "When you are back these ones will be ready." She added and Taehyung nodded as he lifted cutlery and the plates, making his way out of the swinging doors.

"Here is your food. I'm very sorry about the wait, we have been quite busy." Taehyung admitted. The customer just nodded and starting eating her food, ignoring Taehyung.

After he ran the rest of the food and got some coffee made for other customers, all the orders were out of the way and everything seemed fine, although there were still a few complaints.

"My coffee is not near warm. Can you heat it please? Like in a microwave or something?" These customers have obviously haven't worked in hospitality before, Taehyung thought to himself. "Its okay, I'll just remake one for you"

-----

4:40

After a while, Taehyung was having a cigarette out the back after a few rushes and a very busy and hard day, thinking about everything that has happened. He just wanted to get home, listen to music and text Jungkook. He got his own apartment too. It wasn't to big or too small. It was just to keep him going until he found a better job and had enough money to save up for a house.

He was done listening to his parents arguing - the main reason why he moved out. Although they had divorced, he couldn't be bothered hearing the pain of his mum crying everyday and being rude to him. Taking all her anger out on him. The divorce didn't just affect her, but also Taehyung.

It may seem selfish that he left his mother like that, but Taehyung has his own problems too and he didn't want his mum to drag him down while he was trying to sort out his own shit.

He let out a sigh and threw his cigarette down. He hates working weekends, its always so busy. But, he needed money one way or another. All his university money went to his dorm room rent, apartment rent for weekends and stuff he needed to live on. It was always the weekdays at university, then weekends it would be work. He couldn't wait till summer, he needed a break.

He wanted to see Jungkook. They haven't seen each other that much lately. After the day of the kiss, they made the most of it to see each other. They knew it would be hard once Taehyung worked and started University, same with Jungkook but with only with the last year of College.

Why did life have to be so difficult? Couldn't he just live the rest of his life with the one person he loves and be happy for once? That would be too easy for the world. While it wants to go hard on us.

It wasn't fair to Taehyung.

-----

"I miss you more, Jungkook. I wish I could see you" Taehyung said on the other side of the phone to Jungkook. They facetimed every single night. Not one goes by without one.

"I've been thinking about you a lot Taehyung. In a lot of different ways now" Jungkook smirked. "Its so hard without you here."

Taehyung blushed, "Oh? If I'm mistaken I would guess you are flirting with me Mr. Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook chuckled in reply, "You are not mistaken, I am." he paused, "I have a question, Tae" Taehyung raised his head and tilted his head while Jungkook turned on his side as some shuffle noises were heard on the other side of the phone.

"Do you think we are ready to be more than friends?" Jungkook wondered, biting his lip. "I mean, we both like each other, so why not...be more?"

Taehyung smiled and looked away, slightly blushing. "You are becoming too comfortable with me Jungkook" He smiled, "But I agree"

Jungkook opened his eyes wide "NO- wait, not right now, I want to wait till I see you again. So it can be more special."

"You don't have to make it special for me, Jungkook." Taehyung replied. "I'm nothing special myself, and I don't want you wasting time on me."

"I wont be wasting time, I've been thinking about this for a while now. You know you have always been special to me"

Taehyung smiled and didn't know what to say, he knows he has to get use to what Jungkook says to him, but he can never stop blushing or getting Butterflies. But at the same time, Taehyung loved it.

Jungkook broke the silence, "How was work today?"

"Could've been better, it was too busy. People kept complaining to me. So you know, the usual"

No reply, Taehyung turned his head back to the phone and Jungkook was smiling ear to ear at him, "What?" Taehyung asked, puzzled.

"You know what I have noticed?" He said, "You have became so open with me. When we first met, you never spoke and you smile a lot now. I love it."

Taehyung smiled "That's because you showed me that not everything is bad in the world. You helped me so much. You, Jimin and Yoongi."

"Speaking on Yoongi and Jimin, how long have they been dating now?" Jungkook wonders, "Didn't they get together like a few days after our kiss?"

Taehyung raises and eyebrow and purses his lips, "Yeah I think its been around 4 months now. I'm glad he has found someone to keep him company." Jungkook nodded in reply.