14.

---------------☾︎---------------

It was a normal Monday and collage has finished. Taehyung didn't bother to go in this last week since as Jungkook said, there would barely be any work set. Taehyung and Yoongi were sitting at their usual spot at the rooftop just having random chats and some long conversations in between.

"So, what you going to do since you are off now?" The mint haired boy said as he exhaled his cigarette. "I'm not sure yet. I need to start making money and get a job and maybe find my own place." Taehyung grunted and he rubbed his eyes.

"Why don't you let Jungkook move in with you? He will give you some company."

Taehyung blushed, "Don't you think it is a big early for that?" He mumbled "Besides, its not like we are dating. I am still not one hundred percent sure how I feel about him."

Yoongi glanced at Taehyung and thought. He could obviously tell that Taehyung seemed hurt that they weren't more than friends, But Taehyung was too scared to admit it. He was never a person who liked to talk about his feelings.

"I can tell you want to be more than that, Taehyung. I can see it. I'm not silly." he paused, "You just don't want to admit it because you are scared of falling in love and getting hurt."

Taehyung knew Yoongi was right. They are best friends after all, and Yoongi knew him better than anyone. All Taehyung could do was sigh and tear up.

"I don't know what to do. I really like him, but what if I say something wrong and he leaves me?" Taehyung confessed. "I really am scared for a stupid reason, aren't I Hyung?"

Yoongi pulled him towards his chest and give him a kiss on his forehead. Taehyung was like a little brother to Yoongi and he cared for him so much. He hated seeing him like this.

"It'll be okay, Tae. Trust me." Yoongi rubbed his shoulder as he was resting his head on his chest. "You maybe just need a little more time to figure it out. It will all fall in place if you don't force it." Yoongi smiled at Taehyung and put his finger under Taehyungs chin to move his head towards Yoongis face.

"I don't think he will ever leave you for accidentally saying something. He loves you too much as a close friend and likes you too much as maybe something more. Things like this are always hard at the beginning." He smiled, "I know it will go well for you, even if there will be a few ups and downs but that is normal for things like this, Tae."

Yoongi cupped the youngers face. "love will come to you itself, and just because you will have your bad days in general or with Jungkook doesn't mean its not progress. It still is no matter how many times you feel down about it."

Taehyung smiled at Yoongi and pulled him in for a hug still teared up "Thank you so much, Hyung. I feel a little at ease now." Taehyung said face in his chest. Yoongi rubbed his head and nodded. Taehyung was lucky to have Yoongi here for him, especially in moments like these.

"I'm not forcing you or hinting at anything, but, I think it would be cute if you guys got together as soon as possible" Yoongi chuckled. Taehyung giggled in reply as he sat up. "Trust me, if it happens, you'll be the first person to know, Hyung."

"I'd better be, I will feel offended if you don't." Yoongi joked laughing with Taehyung. "Now go hangout with him." He added

"I think I'll wait till tomorrow. I kind of just want to sleep right now." Taehyung replied. "Okay, Well, if you are okay with it, Jimin is going to come over for a bit." Yoongi smiled. "Okay, I'll see you later, Hyung. Thank you. " Taehyung jumped up and went towards the rooftop door and ran down the stairs to his room.

As he threw himself on his bed, he thought more and more about what to do, and maybe explain his feelings to him when he is ready and he hopes he will understand. Or even feel the same if he is lucky enough.

But Jungkook is patient and calm. Taehyung has never seen Jungkook get upset or mad unless its something serious, like the day he relapsed at his front door. He hasn't relapsed in a while, ever since that incident at Jungkook's he hasn't done it. Its like ever since he first comforted Taehyung, he has no reason to do it. Or that's what he feels. He wont promise to never do it again when he doesn't know what might happen.