12.

do you ever feel like telling someone everything. how you feel – what you go through – what you do

but you cant?

well that's Taehyung

he wanted to speak to Jungkook and tell him everything that's in his mind any single chance he could get. but he could never come to it.

its been months and him and Jungkook have became so close, that all Taehyung wants to do is be with him. he is afraid of losing him and everyday he wonders if Jungkook feels the same way.

"so do you like this guy or-"
"no!" taehyung interrupts yoongi. "well, i-i dont think i do"
"when did you meet him?" yoongi asks siping on his cold can of beer. it was the weekend, so he figured why not.

"we met last summer. its been a good few months i guess" the blonde younger shrugged
"just see how it goes. you dont need to force yourself, tae"

"i know i know.. " Taehyung paused. "you cant just assume that i like him. We have only known each other for like a year. Wouldn't that be too early?" the younger sighed

"Hmm...well" Yoongi thought to himself. "I mean it just depends on what you really wanna do. I mean...do you really wanna be with him or do you wanna wait? I wanna know if you even like him so i can help you."

Taehyung shrugged "i'm not sure. What does being in love feel like? I doubt you don't know since i've noticed that every time you are with your friend jimin you always blush. That has to be a sign?"

"okay, we are not here to talk about me." the mint haired boy nervously chuckled, "But i can tell you how it feels to give you an idea."

Taehyung nodded, he wanted to know what it felt like. And it would give him an idea that if he is feeling the way that yoongi explains then, well, he knows he has feelings for jungkook. Now, Taehyung isn't dumb, he knows a few things about love. He would say he's more scared of it. You never know what can happen, especially in a relationship.

"whenever your around a person you feel close with, or you like, you would get butterflies in your stomach - that can be a good kind of butterflies. They make you smile no matter what and your excited to see them all the time. Or even when they text you, you feel as if your lifted because of how happy you are to see their name pop up on your phone."

Yoongi smiled at Taehyung and patted his shoulder "if you feel that way about Jungkook, you have to tell him how you feel. You will probably be lucky enough for him to feel the same. But, of course you can wait for when you are ready. Just be careful with your heart near him."

Yoongi kissed taehyungs forehead and went back into the house. Leaving taehyung think about how he feels. He does get butterflies with jungkook, but only sometimes. He gets happy when they text. His heart beats fast when jungkook is close to him. Maybe he does like him? But he knows he wont tell him yet. He isn't ready. He wants to see if jungkook gives the same energy as taehyung does

———————

Its a new day and jungkook is waiting for taehyung at their usual place where they hang out. He gets a message from Taehyung saying he is just around the corner and jungkook could feel his excitement to see taehyung. He saw him and waved his arm about signalling taehyung that he is in the booth to the left of the cafe.
"Hi" taehyung smiles and Jungkook does the same. Taehyung is shot by surprise when he gets a tight hug from the black haired boy
"sorry! im just so happy to see you! Its been so long"
Taehyung giggled "we saw each other like 2 days ago"
"2 days too long!" jungkook huffed "aren't your excited? School ends this week! im not gonna go in though since we wont be doing anything" He whispered to Taehyung as a joke as if someone was listening in - Like a karen.
"yeah me too" Taehyung agreed "we should just hangout then"
the younger nodded quickly in response "and that will be the best few weeks of my life!"
"do you really like hanging out with me that much?" Taehyung frowns
"whats so wrong with that? Do you not like hanging out with me?" Jungkooks face saddens, but taehyung quickly notices and shakes his head
"no no! it was just a genuine question really! i love hanging out with you. But, itll be hard to hang out more now that we have finished school we will have to find jobs and wont that be busy?" Taehyung rambles
"yeah it will. But! we can make the most of it before we start" Jungkook replies smiling proudly
Theres them butterflies that Yoongi was talking about. Fuck

———
Gawd dayum its been a while. Hello everyone!