Chapter 2

If you want play this song through the smut^^^

Please excuse grammar errors😬

Karen's POV

Even though I'm not in my parts of Detroit being where I reside and where the church is at for folk to recognize me,I still have to be very careful with my appearance and remain unrecognizable.

So today I wore my Louis Vuitton shades,a hoodie with some sweatpants.Right along with some Nike slippers.As always I text messaged bae to open up her parking garage because I also don't want my car recognizable either.

Anywho as soon as I parked my car & went inside her house I race tracked my ass to her strong and fine ass.I jumped in her arms making her kiss me.Our tongues were at a war with each other and daddy won the battle.We pulled back from our kiss and she pecked my nose making me blush as always.

"I missed you butterfly!"

"I missed you too daddy and even though we've been on the phone texting,calling and FaceTiming it still ain't enough."

"You ain't never lied there sexy.Let me take this shit off of you."

She did just that,then stripped herself of her own clothes as well.She put our sexlist aka sexual playlist on through Spotify,then went to her closet to grab her harness and strap on with a few other thing's.While she did that Karen started playing with herself.

She sucked on her two acrylic fingers then used both wet finger to rub on her clit.She knew better than to be playing with herself without her lover's permission.The only time Erica let her play with herself was when she wasn't around her,but when they are both in the same room at the same time she isn't allowed.Erica turned around catching Karen in the act.

"Now you know better than to be playing with my pussy without my permission K."

"I'm sorry daddy I'm feening you and you're taking too long."

"Mhmmm,I'm gone let that slide because daddy been feening you too!Let me eat up that pretty ass pussy of mine's."

⚠️Smut Starting Point⚠️
⬆️Play Song Now⬆️

She was flat on her stomach,but close enough to have access to one of her biggest addiction's being her lover's pussy.So she used both of her acrylic nailed hands to spread Karen's pussy lips open.

As soon as she did that she spit on her clit,letting the spit spread down a bit before slurping it all up while looking sensually into Karen's eyes at the same time.It had Karen loosing all of her mind.Her eyes rolled back a couple of times than she hollered in ecstasy when Erica switched to double the pleasure by sucking on her clit fast pace while at the same time using her two fingers to fuck her pussy.

"Fuck daddy!!"

"You make a bitch feel good when you call me that!Cum for me butterfly!!"

Karen did exactly that and more.After she caught her breath a bit,Erica moved them both to the next phase.She lubed up her strap on and Karen.All because even though she was already wet,you can never be too careful.

She crawled on her knees to her lover,and her lover was spread open and waiting for her.When Erica picked Karen's thighs up to wrap around her waist,Karen grabbed the strap and slid it inside herself.When Erica was at her spot,Erica knew it because those exact moment's were those eye rolling,lip biting and leg twitching looks and movements.

"Oh yesss baby!!you in my spot!!!"

Erica's POV

I had her crying in tears of satisfaction.I started pounding in them guts making her beg for me to talk nasty to her.