Chapter 3

Please excuse any errors I may have made!

Erica's POV

I was outside in my backyard sitting on my beach chair in my Louis Vuitton robe covering me with my house shoes on my feet smoking this black and mild thinking about what my baby just told me regarding that nigga Drew.

He not only has my baby fucked up,but me as well.As much as Karen knows I don't mind continuously waiting for her to get things settled to finally be with only me,I know she's tired of waiting to have it all sort out with her and Drew's situation.She told me to be careful and keep her in the loop on what I plan on doing about Drew and I will definitely do just that.

The day's I worked as a stripper I also on the side went to college to major in business as well as entrepreneurship.I now run a couple of banks I own that I've started which is my legal work but even though that doesn't seem like much I still have a second job which is in secret and illegal.I got niggas that will kill within a blink of an eye for me.They work for me as my little assassin's.

So I will call up one of them to handle Drew for me with two major plans.The first one being catching that nigga slipping by watching his every move by taking photos of his actual dirty deeds for me to blackmail his ass by exposing his dirt to the C.O.G.I.C organization & his church board.If that doesn't turn out a success?that will be where the second plan will come in meaning I'm going to have him killed.

That being said his best interest will be letting my baby be free from him and the ties he has on her so we can move on with our lives as one.

And I-Oooop😳😬🤭....

What do y'all think about Erica's two lines of work?

Is she THAT BITCH😎😝💅🏽or what boo?

Which plan do you think will be a success?them finding enough dirt on him and exposing him to the C.O.G.I.C organization & church board?or having him killed?

Please vote and comment ❤️