Chapter 4

Please excuse any errors I may make!!!

Drew's POV

Me,Karen and some of our church members just got done with our bible study.Although my teaching through my bible study had my focus,the moments I looked at Karen she had this devilish smirk on her face and it had me bugged out a bit.I mean it was not that long ago that she was emotionally sad because I told her that I refused to let her take a step down as my First Lady to the public,knowing damn well I'm close to be chosen as the presiding Bishop in the whole COGIC industry.

*Now idk how that works because I'm not COGIC only been Missionary Baptist & Baptist all my life so please forgive me if I messed defining it up to those of you who are COGIC*

(Continue🙂)

Karen was the last person to leave because we both drove separately and didn't want to make anything suspicious on how we aren't really together.

She left to run errands then head home,while I finished handling some paperwork I forgot to finish on Sunday after service.Right as I locked my office door all the lights turned off.I looked up and noticed that even the surveillance camera turned off as well,because even when the lights are off the camera glows in a red circle proving that it is still recording but this time I didn't see it so of course I started panicking.

I used my iPhone flashlight to lock my office door all the way and guide me throughout the hall to the exit.Everything was good until I was in my car trying to start the ignition and my car wouldn't start.

"Lord I know better than to ever question you,but why me?"

He sighed about to call Karen but failed because somebody reached from behind him and had a cloth over his nose and mouth with some sort of chemical to knock him out for a while.

*On the other side*

Karen's POV

I just got done with my bubble bath after my few hours from running a couple errands after bible study.I already knew the plan on what was going to go down with Drew that's why I was smirking.My baby said she would call or FaceTime me once she got word that her boys got Drew to their warehouse to put the plans in motion so all we could both do is hope that Drew will get the wake up call he deserves and let me free and be with the true love of my life.

Speaking of the love of my life,here she is FaceTiming me and I of course can't help but blush.

"Hey butterfly the plans is now in motion,how you feeling?"

"I'm good baby but why do you ask?"

"I mean cuz even though you don't love that nigga and no feelings are there to be worried about or whatever that still doesn't take away the fact that you still are a religious woman of God First Lady or not.I mean it's not making you scared or anything?"

"No baby because I take this as a sign that God is punishing him for what he has done to me.I'm not saying the things that may get done to him by your boys is God's doing,I'm only saying that this may be a sign of him opening Drew's eyes wider to make him right all of his wrongs including what he's put me through.I've made my peace with Gid after begging him of his forgiveness for my wrong doings and will leave all of my battles in his hands & face the consequences if I have to.Does that make sense baby?

"Yeah when you put it like that word for word it definitely makes sense.I can't wait to fully be yours."

"Me either baby.I have a question for you,I've probably asked you this many times but where do you see yourself in 5 maybe 10 years?"

"You should already know girl.I see me remaining successful as I am,plus you as my wife and some dogs,shoot maybe even a few kids that has the reflections of the both of us.Your charm & my charm plus the big ass head and all of that haha"

"No you didn't hahaha I can't with you.I hope we remain together and accomplish those dreams because I can't picture my world without you in it."

"No need to hope baby we will.I'm claiming it & sealing that shit too."

"Awww I love you pooh!!"

"Daddy loves you too butterfly.

It was silent for a bit until I unexpectedly got horny.

"Daddy?!!!"I moaned biting my lip staring deep into her eyes playing with my nipple

"Oh it's that kind of night tonight butterfly?"

I nodded my head in confirmation.

"Help me cum by talking dirty to me daddy please?"

"Go get one of your vibrators"

I obeyed and went to my toy chest grabbing my vibrator and began putting my phone on my tripod with my selfie ring light to show her myself and what I'm going to do.I was already naked in bed from my bath because most of the time I love sleeping free chile.

"I'm ready daddy!!"

"Good now make sure you spread them thighs I love sucking on and suck on that vibrating dildo before you turn it on to get it wet.I want to see that pussy glistening wet and I want to see you suck that shit like you suck my clit and dildo with that certain sensual look in your eyes that keeps me on my toes!!"

I did just that and I was enjoying what I was doing for her.

And I'll stop it right here🤗😏I know petty right?

What do y'all think Drew is going to do?will he let Karen go & budge because of the threat on his and his secret families lives and blackmail of pictures to expose him or will he be dumb and get killed?

Erica & Karen's love for each other?

Erica telling Karen that she sees herself with Karen as her wife with kids of their own in 5 or 10 years?

Please vote and comment.Thank you so much.

❤️CoCo