Chapter 9

Excuse me for any mistakes I may make!!

A Month Later

No One's POV

Karen and Erica have both been doing well with couples therapy and taking much needed coping skills that has been helpful between them,one of the biggest coping skills being communication improvement.

Karen released some much needed anger on the hoe aka Erica's ex who interfered with their relationship.She wanted to give her a chance to make it right by calling the girls phone and setting a meet up at a cafe to pretty much get her to stay away from Erica but of course the bitch didn't budge she messed up by telling Karen that she wouldn't stop until she got Erica back,and even told Karen the things she would do to get her back and that made Karen snap.

Since Erica was smart enough to take down the address of where Tia lived in case something might need to go down she had it sent to her hittas (assassins) so that they could handle her at their private warehouse but this time she told them the plan would be to kill her in whichever way they chose but only after her wife beat her ass.

*Small Flashback*

No One's POV

Karen was in the middle of doing what she'd been waiting on,and that's beating Tia's ass.

"Now look at you,all fucked up and unrecognizable.I gave yo stupid ass an opportunity to make it right and leave my wife alone but the desperate and miserable ho in you chose to threaten me by doing what it takes to get her back!!"Karen said stomping Tia out,then kicked her in the face.

"That's never gone happen bitch!!You thought that you would break us up fully but love always win's!!I hope you rot too stupid ass in hell bitchh!!"Karen said knocking Tia out unconscious leaving it all in the guys hands to finish her off."

Once walking off she seen Erica standing there in shock.

"What's with the face?"Karen questioned Erica

"Just in shock.Let me always make sure not to get you that mad."Erica responded

"That's right cuz you know better,now let's go home."

*End Of Flashback*

Since Erica moved back into their house as much as they wanted to fuck each other's brains out and even make love but they held off until they went back to couples therapy together as planned and they did as mentioned above.This would be the first time since Erica moved back in that they would have sex and they already began it in the shower but waited to finish their sessions until the kids were already dropped off at school.

Right now Karen was washing the dishes in a robe she put on after her shower she shared with her wife.She was washing the dishes the kids used for their breakfast plus the pots and pans she used to cook their breakfast in.The kids were about to leave to school and they all gave their mother a goodbye kiss and Erica who had on a v neck with some sweat shorts and Jordan slides walked up behind her wife holding her hips from behind while kissing her cheek.

"I'm about to go take you bad ass kids to school and daycare!"

Karen cracked up laughing.

"Oh they mine when they bad huh?"