Chapter 15

Excuse any errors.

Omar's POV

Karen had been avoiding me at work acting like I'm a stranger that she never invited to be knee deep inside of her.

She already dissed me once because of her supposed wife,not I'm already knowing it's for the same reason and I'm not having it.I don't take well to being used then thrown away like trash so I'm gone make her regret ignoring and leaving me.

In case something like this might happen to me with her,I made sure to secretly videotape me and Karen's sexual meetings.

I'm gonna get these transferred onto a disk and bring it directly to this Erica -matter fact let's skip ahead to that moment.

I've always followed Karen to her home like it's my duty to protect her (This mf cray😬),
so I already knew where she lived and I even knew the kind of car her wife drove,and just to my luck to find her car parked letting me know that she's home.

Karen's still at the office,so I left on my lunch break to make this run.So here I finally am at the door with this disc in a cd case in an envelope written to Erica only,I finally ring the doorbell.

I run and lower myself down in my car so she wouldn't see me,and opening the door was the one and only Erica.She picked up the envelope looking around for its deliver but had no luck so she heads inside with it making me smirk and pull off knowing the outcome.

Erica's POV

I'm skeptical as to what is on this disc but I inserted it in my laptop and my heart broke into pieces because of what I was seeing.

My butterfly who I thought really loved me was about to get nasty with someone who isn't me with a smirk on the nigga she's with face and a smile on hers.I can't believe this shit.

I just yelled in anger and cried my eyes out,how could she do this to me,to us.

I was smoking to the pulp outside on the balcony until I had to go pick up the kids from school and daycare.The drive home was quiet,Zachary was into his tablet with innocence while my oldest kids noticed something was wrong and asked if I was okay with me answering yes,they could tell I was lying but they didn't push it.

They went in to do their homework and I kept Zachary in me and Karen's room watching Disney movies with him until Karen came home and inside our room greeting Zachary with kisses making him blush and giggle then tried to kiss my lips but I pulled away from it.

"Ouchhh!??You never dodge my kisses what's wrong?"

I told her to sit down while I sent Zachary to his room.Once I came back Karen was still trying to figure out what was wrong.

"You gone tell me what's the matter now E or am I going to have to guess it?"

I opened my laptop and played the disc watching her face turn into complete shock and hurt which she started crying.

"Ain't that bout a bitch,you the one that cheated but has the audacity to cry.If anybody deserves to be crying it's me K,how could you ?

"Baby I'm sorry."Karen cried

"Yeah right.The only reason you would be sorry is because you were caught.If I had not gotten this disk would you had told me?"

She couldn't even give me an answer which is all I needed to know.I just started to pack a bag which made her get up and pull on my waist to stop me.

"Baby please don't leave,I know I fucked up and you have every right to hate me and leave me but I can't bare you leaving my side again.Please just give me one more chance to make things right,that's all I ask.

I was crying again which made her wipe my tears.As much as I want to hate her I love this girl too much to hate her.I held her hands to my face and we cried together.

"Why'd you do it Karen?I mean am I not enough?Am I doing something wrong or not enough of?"

"No baby,I don't know if it's because I'm so vulnerable or too nice or whatever,I just want you to not leave me and give me at least one more chance to make it right please?"

"I always taught myself not to give any of my lovers a chance if they cheat on me but I'm risking it because I love you too much and I want to fight for our marriage but I promise you Karen,if you fuck up once more not even God himself will stop me from divorcing you.We need to get a hold of some more marriage counseling sessions to try and fix our marriage and I need to end ol dude for taking you away from me."

Karen sighed in relief nodding her head in agreement.

"You are my everything my love no matter what and I cut all ties with him and have even avoided him at work so don't even keep it in your mind that he would take me away from you."

She just consoled me until we both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

Damn😩🤦🏽‍♀️...

Omar?

Karen?

Erica?

Should she have given Aunt Karen a chance?

Did y'all believe Karen's not really knowing her reason for cheating.

Do you think extra marriage counseling will help them to save their marriage?

Please vote and comment,thank you!

❤️CoCo