𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴; 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻

A/N: This chapter will be shorter than usual and I apologize! I haven't updated this in a while as it was meant to be discontinued, but change of plans!

MARCH 2ND, 1988
THE SECOND TIME AROUND

EVERYTHING went the same as before, well, the party did. That was all Satoru needed to start changing things with his actions.

"I'll be right back, I forgot something at school!" Satoru lied, walking over to the front door.

"Can it wait? We've got company." His mother said, glancing at the group.

Satoru ignored them as he opened the door, one of his friends called out, "We'll save you a slice!"

Satoru ran to Yuuki's home and chucked a rock through a window, specifically Yuuki's father's room. The father angrily shouted out the now broken window, "Hey! who did that!"

Good, that should give Yuuki an alibi. Satoru thought, running off to find Miss Hinazuki, Kayo's mother.

He was just about to push her down a staircase before Kenya came up behind him and put a hand on his shoulder, "Keep your cool, Satoru. What if the fall kills her? It'd be really bad if she died." He pointed out, "You don't want that. You'd get caught and then you can't help anyone, Kayo or Kumiko."

--------------------------------------------------------

"I've been following you for the past few days." Kenya confesses before stating his reasoning, "You've been so desperate to save Kayo that I thought you would possibly take any risk."

Satoru sighs before speaking, "Thanks, Kenya. I just... I feel that Kayo will be in the most danger tonight."

Kenya looks over at him, "I saw you doing something bad before coming here. Why'd you do that?"

Satoru looks back at him, "That was to get the police over to that house for another reason." He looked back down at his feet as he heard the police sirens.

"Kenya," Satoru addressed, "I want, no, I really need your help. If we can get the police involved in this, we can stop that mother's abuse."

Kenya looks at him with slightly widened eyes, "I don't know, Satoru... that could cause quite a stir." He said warningly.

"That's what I'm hoping for."

-----------------------------------------------------

"I'm gonna walk Kayo home!" Satoru smiles, standing next to Kayo in the doorway.

"Go ahead!"

"We'll clean up here."

Satoru and Kayo held hands with each other, however, Satoru brought gloves and a jacket with him this time.

"Satoru,"

"Kayo,"

"Me first," Satoru said, looking over at Kayo as his breath was visible as he breathed.

"I was thinking... can you let me.. kidnap you?"

-------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE, Kenya had decided to go check up on Kumiko and figured that perhaps she could come with him to where Satoru was bringing Kayo.

He had to be quick, so he ran to Kumiko's house as fast as he could. As soon as he got there, he rang the doorbell to which a sleepy Kumiko answered. She rubbed her eyes tiredly, "Kenya? What are you doing here?"

"Sorry if I woke you," Kenya started, although looking at Kumiko's cute sleepy eyes. He snapped out of it and continued his sentence, "I wanted to make sure you're alright since you didn't come to Satoru's party. Why didn't you go?"

Kumiko blushed, "Well... er, the reason is pretty embarrassing.." She said quietly, "I can't tell you."

"Oh alright. Well, that's not the only reason I came here." Kenya explained, Kumiko looked at him with some confusion. "I was wondering..."

"Do you want to help me and Satoru kidnap Kayo?"