part 1

I walked up the stairs and walked down the hallway. I kicked the door open and stood there examining the room. I planned everything in my mind immdiantly. My window was open so i just assumed my dad opened it before and just forgot to close it. I set down the box i had and closed the window. I walked around and loved the wall. It was a pastel blue color, my favorite color. It had a brown wood floor which would look good with my carpet; my carpet has birds on it. I took my bed peices apart and built it then brought up the mattress then made my bed. I built a dresser and a few tables: bed side tables (2), dresser (1), and a drawing and reading table (1). I then plopped my bean bag down on the floor and put all my items up then i was almost done. I just had to hang up a few photos and posters, so i did. Then i was done. I sat down on my nice clean bed and looked around. I left my curtains open and decided to open the window, didnt know why i closed in the first place.

I walked over and opened it then turned on my tiny tv. I didnt feel like hooking up my record player and i hadnt used my tv recently since it only does music and movies and i dont watch movies alot and i have a record player. I turned to the music station, classical music, then decided to change. I got my own bathroom so i went in there and changed then brushed my teeth and colmbed my hair which made it frizzy, i hate my hair. I then walked out and made sure to close the door, because it would scare me in the middle of the night. I sat down on my bed and picked up my sketch book then decided to draw. I ended up drawing a turtle which was weird (IT refrence) but i continued to draw till i got tired and fell asleep sitting up and pencil in my hand.