part 8

I exaplined to beverly why we were here and what we found out about bill. "Do you think he is your soulmate" she asked and i looked at my ring, "I mean he could, my soulmate is..dead and his ring was the color of my favroite color" i explained again and she nodded. I looked over at her clock and saw it was about 4, "Im going to head home, ill see yall tonight" i told her and she nodded. I went home and my window was open so i was still nervous. I went to grab the key from my pocket but then the door unlocked so i nodded, "Ok, thanks". I went inside and looked around. I went upstairs and looked into the bathroom and nothing stopped me so i assumed i was safe. "Uh ok so bill, im having my friends come over. Dont scare them please. Which mike knows about you and beverly knows about you being here but the rest dont" i told him, feelings like i was talking to myself and i was going crazy.

I sat down on my bed and waited for them to show up when my alarm went off for my medicine. I reached into my drawer and i found the bottle, it was empty. I grabbed the bottle and went downstairs. I looked inside the cabinet for my spare case, it wasnt there. I left the house, putting a paper on the front door incase someone showed up while i was gone, it just told them to come in. I headed for the pharmacy making sure i had the bottle so they saw my pecription. When i got there i walked in and looked around and saw greta, great.