part 10

We all sat around in the living room and i explained everything to richie, eddie, and ben since mike and beverly already knew. "Rad" richie said looking around and eddie bopped him on the head. "Are you ok, you seemed stressed" beverly asked and mike nodded. "No, the pharmacy wont refill my perscription without a note from my dad and my dad wont be back for a month or more. But i plan on just having one of yall stay over or just call whenever i need someone" i explained and she nodded. A year ago, my depression got really bad because of my moms death and i tried to do something but it didnt work and mike found me and called 911. They forced me to go on medication and my dad didnt care, writing a note every once and awhile didnt bother him. "I can stay tonight" richie said and i shook my head, "No its fine, it will take atleast three days before anything actually starts happening". He nodded then beverly tried to make it light hearted, "Im hungry". "I have a pizza we can make, from scrath" i suggested and every got up and ran to the kitchen.

I got all the ingrediants out and looked for the rolling thingy. I turned around and looked on the table, wasnt there, looked in drawer, wasnt there, looked back at table, was there. I smiled and grabbed it then walked over to richie and eddie, which were bickering. "hey guys.. im just gonna cut inbetween yall so you dont murder eachother" i said and squeezed myself between them then grabbed the bowl. "Eddie pour that in there and richie go get more ingrediants. "Already did" ben said and beverly set some stuff down along with beverly. I backed up and let them do stuff and i talked to mike. "You sure no one needs to stay" he asked and i nodded, "Yeah, and plus i have bill". "But he goes away sometimes, like all ghost do" mike reminded me. They dont stay around all the time, they do like go somewhere else then come back randomly, i can tell when bill is there. "Well its fine" i said and i could tell bill was there right now. I didnt know if he could leave the house but i just know that sometimes he isnt there.