part 6

I fell asleep, book in hand, and ended up waking up under the covers, book on desk side table. I closed my eyes then i heard mike rustiling around then he nearly jumped, "Jesus stan, when did you get there". I opened my eyes and sat up, "What". "Like...you werent laying there when i woke up, id say about 12am" he explained and i looked at the clock, it was now 8am so my dad surley wasnt home. "Thats what happened yesterday night, either i sleep move or im being moved" i told him and he nodded. "Do you always keep the bathroom door shut" mike asked and i nodded, "Yeah, the dark space between the door and the wall scares me". "Uh try keeping it open and see if something happens" mike said and i looked at him confused, "Well you shower every other day which means you do tommorow. See if the shower is on or something or your brush is out" he went on giving examples. I nodded and walked over and opened the bathroom and once the door left the wall i felt a shived like abunch of cold air had been kept in there, like the bathroom door was open.

Before it was even a inch away from the wall, the door slam shut. "What the-" i stopped myself but i slowly walked backwards. I looked at mike and gave him a look and he shook his head, "No, we killed it. And even if we didnt its gone for awhile". I nodded the starred at it. "Henry" i thought and suddenly the door locked, but the lock was on our side so it was like i locked the door. "Mike, run" i said and i ran downstairs with him but before i left the room i looked around, "Thank you..bill" then i shut the door and ran downstairs. I grabbed my bat and we ran outside and got on our bikes and went out the back way incase his goons were there. We headed for beverlys house knowing her dad was on another buisness trip that started three days ago.