part 11

We finished the pizza and while everyone was eating i decided to go upstairs. I sat in my chair and stared outside. Eventually i head footsteps and i didnt turn around. "hey, stan you alright" i heard and knew it was richie. "Yeah, im just scared" i responded and i could tell he was confused, "scared about what". "Well what if i dont last a month. Or my dad dosent come back. Or i just cant handle for than a few days" i told him and he walked over and sat beside me then i felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I looked to my right, trying to find the hand and i saw it. I followed it up the arm and saw a face, bills. I held eye contact with him for a while then richie asked, "what are you looking at". "Nothing" i said and looked back down. "Well stan, you made it threw your other episode, you can make it threw this one" he assured me and i nodded, i still felt the now warm hand on my shoulder. I sat there and i placed my hand ontop of bills hand, richie didnt say anything, he just sat there.

I few minutes later, beverly and the rest came up with a plate of pizza and handed it to me, "You might be a depressed bitch, but you still need to stay fit" beverly said and i smiled and laughed a little. I didnt know what i was worrying about, i have these 5 amazing friends and i have bill, almost all of them are almost always beside me. I ate then i realized it was late so everyone found their comfy spot then went to sleep. In the moring, mostly everyone went home. I turned on music and drew, for hours. Then read. And the days went by, slowly.