part 2

When i woke up i was under my blankets and my sketch book was on my bed side table, closed and the pencil was beside it. I sat up and shook my head to move my hair for no reason then got up. When i stood up and remembered i had left the window open to i turned to face it, its right beside my bed, and it was closed, curtains and all. I stared at it a moment then thought, 'maybe my dad had taken care of it' then i laughed and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the light and grabbed my brush. I brushed out specific parts so it wouldnt get to frizzy then i used water and the magical power of my hands to make it stick. I set my hairbrush down without thinking then walked out to grab my water. When i walked back in, i had completly forgotten where i set it down. I looked around the bathroom then i crawled into the shower to see if i put it on a shelf but when i climbed out, it was on the counter. I walked up to it and picked it up.

I placed it into my drawer then walked out of the bathroom, closing the door. I looked outside and my dads car wasnt there so i went downstairs. I grabbed a peice of single bread and ate it. I then grabbed this strawberry my dad had forgotten and ate that. The phone started ringing suddenly so i walked up to it. "hello" i said, my voice still kinda groggy. "Sup stan the man, i have made plans with the losers, since its super obviously, to meet up at the arcade" richie explained. "Uh, ok. Am i apart of this" i asked then just waited for him to answer, "Nah stan we hate you, dont ever call me back". "Alright alright i walked into that one, ill head there in about 5 minutes" i replied rolling my eyes, "Ok bye". He hung up and walked back upstairs to change. Once i did, i left the house and rode my bike to the arcade, feeling like i had forgotten something.