part 9

I walked up and she looked up, stuffing a peice of gum in her mouth, "What". "I need a percription" i said holding up the bottle and she rolled her eyes, "DAD!" she yelled. He waked around the corner and saw me, "Ah stan, what do you need". "Uh, i need a refill" i explained and he looked at me, "Dont you have the back up one" he asked and i shook my head, "Its....empty". He nodded then sighed, "Well Stan, you know i cant give you a refill without a note from your dad". "Sir, i need this medicine, my dad wont be back for a month" i said my voice raising a little but he stayed calm, "I know but its the rules. Get a note and youll get medicine". "Guess ill just go kill myself" i said and walked off, "Bye stan". Ok, i might be a little dramatic sometimes but i dont have my depression medicine and he wants me to go a month, maybe longer, without it. I rode my bike back to my house and i saw a few bikes in my yard, richie and eddies. I walked in and eddie was hiding under a blanket while richie looked confused.

I set the bottle down, "What did i saw bill" i asked a little agitated and richie looked at me while eddie took off his blanet and looked at me too, "Bill?". "Uh, no one. What are yall doing?" i asked and eddie looked around, "Richies glasses were found in the sink and i got really cold" eddie explained. "It is because your glasses are dirty richie, and its because your wearing shorts and short sleeves eddie" i said and eddie rolled his eyes while richie looked at me, "Where were you". "The pharmacy to get my happy medicine. But he refused to give it to me with a note and i have to now wait a month or longer without any medicine" i explained and they both had tha worried look. "But its fine guys, ill just force myself to be active or have one of yall over all the time" i said and richie scratched his head while eddie nodded. Then there was a knock on the door and the rest came in.