vi. BREATHE IN,

season one

episode seven, twice the grieving, double the loss

the loss.

PAIN. A word Martín loved. He loved seeing people in pain, he liked feeling pain, he liked it all. The moment he pressed the knife against his fathers kid, he knew what was going to happen and there was no going back.

Martín looked up, Jake giving him a cup of water. Martín took it and chugged it quickly, throwing it on the ground then. He was at a funeral for Bree, whom "killed herself." But, Martín knew it wasn't true at all.

Devon showed up, Martín and Jake giving him a big hug. Lexy came as well, smiling softly at the boys before giving them hugs. "I'm so sorry, devon." Lexy spoke as she pulls away.

Devon's mom also died, Martín ALSO knew what from. "So you're staying with your aunt?" Jake questioned. "Uh, yeah." Devon replies. "Wish I could stay with an aunt. This stupid orphanage I'm at is so idiotic." Martín sighed, making Devon chuckle.

"Maybe me, Lexy, and Martín can come over later and figure out what to do next." Jake recommend. Devon and Lexy stay silent and the two other boys could easily tell. "What?" Jake asks. "I'm on lockdown. My parents think it was another accident, but I was here, so they also think I'm satan. I think everyone does." Lexy explains, rolling her eyes.

"I found out why my mom showed up that night. Someone called her, said I was in trouble, told her I was here." Devon said, the kids knowing who it was. "It was Chucky." Jake guessed. "He wanted me to see her die." Devon's expression changes, the even more depressing expression not leaving his face.

"He did the same thing to Junior. Jake too." Lexy looks down. "But what about Martín?" She looks at him. "What?" Martín spoke. "You didn't see your family die or anything...why didn't he call for Martín?"

Martín freaked for a moment, before he could say why- a familiar voice spoke from behind. "Jake, you happy now?" Juniors fists we're clenched, walking towards the group. He shoves Lexy whom tried to stop him, shoving Jake. "You happy? You ruined everything. Everyone around you dies. My mom, Devon's mom, Martín's full family, even your own parents!" Junior explains.

"You're a fucking curse." Lexy pulls him, "Junior stop!" She yelled out. "This is none of your business." He says to her. Martín watched Junior, a slight idea not to mention a smirk appearing as he thought of it.

Junior suddenly punches Jake, Martín quickly pulls the boy back. "Instead of using your cousin as a punching bag, why don't we go talk inside, love?" He teases, asking him. "Why? I don't like you!" Junior tries to get out- but Martín was way stronger. "Come on."

They walked away, the group looking at him. "What is he doing?" Lexy asks them. Martín turned his head as they walked, looking at Jake with a smirk before winking. They walk in, "show me to your room?" Martín suggests.

With silence, they went into the room. Junior took his jacket off, throwing it across the room. Martín sat by the window while Junior laid down on his bed. "So, how do you feel right now?" Martín questions. "Like I wish Jake was gone forever."

He smirks at Junior, "your cute...I like that." He teases, biting on the edge of a pen. Junior rolls his eyes, "gross, go make out with Jake if you're that horny. Why are you here?" Junior glares.

Martín shrugs, "I have a serious question for you.." He sets the pen down- Junior looking at him curiously. "You ever wanted to kill them?"

Junior gave him a weird look- Martín watching Junior's father kiss a blonde woman. "I-I mean, yeah. But I'm not actually going to do it." Junior stutters. "And why not, love?" Martín turns his head back.

He shrugs, "it's something crazy people do and..I'm not crazy." Martín stands up, walking towards Junior slowly. "Junior." He bends down, stopping as his face was inlined with Juniors. Their faces were close, "you don't have to be crazy to kill someone." He whispered.

Martín checks his watch, "oh shit! Gotta go..I'll see you later? Goodbye my friend, and sorry for your mom." Martín opens the door, "don't forget your coat." He smirks before leaving the room.

Martín talked to Chucky already about convincing Junior to join them, Chucky listened and was currently
doing it while Martín was with Jake.

Jake visited him at the orphanage, they were in the back of the place, the sky getting darker. "Listen, I'm really sorry for the whole Mickey thing. I didn't know what I was thinking." Martín shrugged. Jake grabbed his hand, squeezing it.

"It's alright. It's in the past, right?" He nods, looking down at the ground. Martín checks his watch, "shoot! It's about to be bedtime.." He stands up with Jake. "Wait, before you go.."

Jake looks at him, taking a deep breath before he leaned in and was kissing Martín on the lips. They pull away from the soft kiss, both smiling at each other. "Goodnight, Wheeler." "Goodnight."

Scratch that shit, Martín ran back to Jake's house instead. He was eagered to see if Junior agreed, and if he didn't Chucky said he could kill him so it was a win-win.

Martín walked upstairs, hearing Junior and Chucky singing. What Martín saw, made him extremely happy. Junior was covered in blood, sitting beside his dead father. "Great idea, Martín! Did this all by himself."

He smirks at Chucky then back at Junior whom was panting, sitting on the floor. Martín bends down, "really? I'm impressed, darling." He uses his finger, tracing the blood off Juniors face. "You have a little something..." He licks the blood off his finger, Junior staring and watching him.

"We're gonna do amazing together, love."

—LIV!
THIS BOOK IS SO FUN TO
WRITE SSHHAHA
junior x martín or
jake x martín??? 🤔😮

also next chapter is the last one
💔cry