xi. ANGEL OF DEATH

season two

episode six, he is risen indeed

"THEY'VE been torturing him for a year." Jake whispers as the three were still staring at the horrific image. "Duck!" Constance whispered back as Dr. Mixter turned to look at the window. Constance grabs onto Lexy's hand, before waiting for Jake's nod of approval that it was okay.

After watching again, they were hearing them talk about some Tiffany and Constance didn't care one bit. "Seriously. My mom should get her money back for all those therapy sessions." Lexy jokes with a scoff.

"Let me kill them for you."

Constance couldn't believe what she was hearing. She wishes she had her phone or some type of recorder. "This fucking bitch." She whispered in anger, her other hand building into a fist.

They watch Dr. Mixter pick up the Chucky and leave. Which signaled them to just head the fuck inside. "Guys, do we really have to do this?" Constance asks as they began to creep towards the door. She was followed by a shush from both of them.

However, as soon as they walked inside the cabin she slapped them both in the heads. "What was that for?!" Lexy asks, rubbing the back of her head. "Shushing me. You're both lucky I didn't shove you with the dead hanging Chucky's up here."

Jake takes the cloth off of Andy, calling his name out. "It's Jake and Lexy. That's Constance, she's our friend. We're gonna untie you now. Okay?" Jake was slow with it, until Andy gripped onto his arm aggressively. "Hey, hey, we're just trying to help." Lexy states calmly.

Andy brought his hand down slowly, looking confused as hell. Jake finished uniting his feet, the older man falling down the ground with a loud grunt. "Hey, hey, hey!" Lexy backs up, putting her hands the air a bit.

Jake bends down towards him. "It's me, Jake." He states clearly. "Don't you remember? We met in Hackensack." Constance watches anxiously, but it quickly went away once Andy let his hand go. Jake helped the man up and he sat down on the bed.

"Hey, hey.." Jake spoke. "At Charles Lee Ray's house...before it blew up." He rephrases. "Kyle?" "Yeah?"

It wasn't too long before he started to cry. "Hey, we're gonna get you out of here, okay?" Jake reassures him, Constance didn't know if that was gonna make him feel better. "We're gonna take you to a safe place." Lexy spoke up.

Constance thought to speak after her, so she tried. Maybe so Andy doesn't think she's gonna kill him. "It has a shower!"

Andy looks back up, before grabbing Jake by the collar of his shirt. "Where is he?" He eagerly asks, Jake knew exactly what he meant. "Chucky's gone. Mixters taking him back to the school." He pulls himself off, almost falling backwards doing so.