viii. THE START OF AN END

season two

episode two, the sinners are much more fun

are much more fun

OF COURSE nothing was the same. How could it be? He didn't even....didn't even get to do anything. The night came cold and the whole town, families, they weren't anything anymore. No one felt safe.

But there was no more killings after the deaths of the people in the movie theater, including Martín Cobain and Junior Wheeler.

The whole thing got blamed on Junior once they found the finger prints on some stupid knives, but maybe he was set up—no one knew. They just knew Junior killed everybody, including Martín.

"What do you mean he wasn't buried?"

The word came in a scared, worried whisper. There sat Jake, Devon, and Lexy inside a bus. The two we're currently on their way to hell.

They were sent to some catholic school. I would honestly say the reason but that really doesn't matter right now.

"Look, Jake..." Lexy breathes out. "I'm sorry. We're sorry. We just...thought you heard." Devon frowned, looking out the window now. "I stay off the news now! And you guys should too!" He exclaims in anger.

They both stayed quiet, while Jake was just thinking. "So that means Chucky's gonna use him to put his soul somewhere, right?"

At the crack of nighttime, he pulls up in his truck, obviously being careful with the body in the backseat. He checks if it's clear before getting out, heading towards the back of the truck.

Jasper Ambhom. The man who's dreams were shattered from such a stupid fucking doll. Jasper grabbed the salt, amulet, and the candles. As he places his body on the ground carefully, Jasper already started making the star on the hardest surface he could find in these woods.

He was glad it wasn't windy, otherwise everutning would get blown the fuck away. Jasper even hated going into Charles grave to snatch and run the amulet.

He quickly picks up Martín Cobain's body, before playing it in the circle. Jasper carefully lit each placed candle around the teen's dead body. "If this doesn't work...I don't know what will."

He turns to the correct page in the book, holding the amulet tightly as possible. "Ade due Damballa." He starts, circling the last lit candle around him. "Give me the power I beg of you!" He yells out loud, lighting appearing in the sky.

"Leveau mercier du bois chaloitte. Secoise entienne mais pois de morte." He chants out, the sky turning more grey and thundering. "Morteisma lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette. Endenlieu poor du boisette Damballa!" He yells before yelling out three last words. "And awake! Awake! Awake dammit!"