The basement

Black paint, black clothes, black cover on her wheelchair, 1 hour after Mousy had "gone to bed", she snuck out of her home. She stuck to the shadows, and prayed no one would notice her. Why would they? It was 11, and the travel to the mall wasn't that long. She got to the mall, and snuck though a small hole with a makeshift wooden ramp that Mousy had made years ago for sneaky transport through the mall. She emerged under an elevator, and quietly rolled towards the sushi shop. It was locked, as it would be expected. Mousy took out a pair off lock picks. Mousys family all knew how to pick a lock, in case they got locked out of their house, or room, or something.

After she snuck to the back of the shop, she went into the employee only door. There, she found a door, with a set of stairs leading from it. The door was unlocked, or, a better way to describe it, unhinged.

She knew she wouldn't be able to get down the stairs. So instead, Mousy gently slipped out of her wheelchair, and, holding onto the railing, slowly shuffled down the stairs. She had never been able to walk, and never had learned how to, so after 5 minutes, and managing to shuffle down around 2 or 3 stairs, Mousy decided to take a risk. She climbed onto the railing and slid down. She didn't manage to stop herself in time though, and catapulted herself off of the railings, but it was ok, she was ok. The room was deserted, and she crawled on the floor like a baby, until she had gone around the entire room, with a flashlight in her mouth. She was about to give up when... she went head first into a door.