The underground tunnels

Mousy showed the group a makeshift map she made of the tunnels underground.

"We can use these to transport around!" Mousy said as she explained to Emma, Robby, Livvy, Tyler and Romania how the tunnels work.

"Thats great!" Tyler said, "we should start to find that putty immediately!"

It was late at night, and the group of animals and robots had already searched the boiler room for the shadow putty. It was indeed gone, they now needed to find a way to find it again, and afterwards, store it safely.

The group crawled down as they searched through the massive building. After half an hour, they hadn't gotten anywhere closer to finding the shadow putty.

"Its hopeless!" Livvy, who was a lemur with a pink collar shirt on and navy blue shorts. She wasn't very easy to disguise, but what would they expect from Livvy? She was colourful and bright, and her clothing style matched that perfectly.

"No, its not." Romania reassured her. Give me a couple minutes and I will figure out what to do. Romania was the smartest robot, and also got along very well with Robby and Livvy.

"Ok, Romania. We can always try tomorrow if you need more time to think"- Emma tried to let Romania calm down, from her sudden choice to do the planning herself. Emma thought of the robots as their children, not metal beings. She wasn't able to have children herself, but she has always wanted them, and the robots saw her as their mother, and some even called her mum.

"No, mum. We need to get this done as soon as possible." What if it wants food?! It will come to eat the people in the mall! What if it tries to move around in a crowd? People will scream, and the shadow putty will get startled and go crazy!"

"Ok, then. We should hurry it up then."