7.

"Oh shit, what do I do?" I asked myself. I frantically ran around the house, ensuring everything we needed was ready. When I felt comfortable that I had everything, I ran back outside.  I stepped outside and saw  Josh leaning against the trunk of my car.

"What's going on?" I asked quickly.

"When you go into the hospital, ask for Harlow. She's a great doctor; she delivered Holden when Aspen was pregnant."

"Thank you. I appreciate that."

He jogged back across the street, and I got into the car with Madison.

"I told Nova that we were on our way to the hospital. She'll meet us there." She said quickly, and I nodded, and we pulled out of the driveway. It was a quick drive to the hospital, but I was a little nervous because I still had never met any of Madison's sisters. We pulled up to the hospital, and her family was already outside. Madison's mom helped her out of the car while I ran inside to grab a wheelchair and a nurse.

"Hey, I think my wife is going into labor!" I yelled. The receptionist got up immediately and paged for a nurse.

"We'd like to request Doctor Harlow. I'm not sure of her last name."

The receptionist nodded one more time, and the nurse came outside with me.

"Ma'am, how far apart are your contractions?"

"Really close together, bitch. This baby is about to come out!" Madison yelled. She refused the wheelchair and started to walk into the hospital. I pushed the wheelchair behind her, knowing that eventually, she'd need it.

"Have the two of you thought of baby names?"Madison's mother asks. I nodded my head to say yes.

"Messiah for a girl and Emery for a boy," Madison said before I could get the words out. The elevator opened, and the nurse led us to the delivery room.

"There can only be two additional people in the room with you, Mrs. Miller. Make your choice, and the others will have to sit in the waiting room."

"Cameron and Janiah. Mom, can you wait here for dad and Justin? Thank you." Madison spoke quickly, not giving her mother time to argue with her decision. We all nodded quietly. Madison, her sister, and I were taken into the delivery room while Madison's mom stayed back and went to sit down.

"Are you sure that Justin should be here?" Janiah asked. She sounded concerned, but I wasn't sure who they were talking about, so I just stayed quiet.

"Of course he should. Why wouldn't my father come to see me when I have a baby? Everyone will just have to be cool about it."

I turned my head to look at my wife. What did she mean her father? I guess you could tell from my face that I was confused. Janiah laughed and said, "I'll explain later." I nodded but still didn't say anything. The doctor finally walked in with a small group of nurses. Madison finished getting ready and got onto the bed. Noises were coming from every part of the room, but I got a little nervous when I heard a phone ringing, and everyone started to look around.

"Who's phone is that?" Janiah asked. Her voice was barely above a whisper, so it was a little hard to understand what she was asking.

"I'm not sure. I thought it was yours."

I started to look around the room until I noticed that the sound was coming from Madison's purse. I grabbed the phone in her purse to see that it wasn't her phone that was ringing. The phone didn't have a passcode, so I opened it and looked through the messages. There were 25 unread messages over the last few hours. This was Jemarie's phone. There was a series of texts from a person named Aiden:

Hey, what's going on? Did you talk to your brother?
J, it's been 3 hours. What's going on?
Why are you at the hospital? Do you need me to come up there?

He has her location, and he's been tracking the phone this whole time. I check to see if she has his location, and she does. He's coming to the hospital.